A Hundred Years? Stand?

"Are you sure it's her?" A man in a suit asked, walking down a hall with a man in a uniform that had "Speedwagon Foundation" on it.

"It's definitely her, Mr. Joestar," the man in the uniform said. "She's the same woman in the pictures, and she's also frozen in the block that your grandfather wrote about." 

The man, Joseph Joestar, nodded. They walked into an observation room and looked out of the glass to see a block of ice on the other side, a woman inside of the ice.

"I can't believe we weren't able to find her until now," the man said, and Joseph nodded.

"Dio warned my grandfather, Jonathan Joestar, not to break the ice," Joseph mused, thinking about the journals of Jonathan Joestar.

"Maybe we should have Avdol use his Stand to melt her out of the ice?" The man in the uniform suggested.

"I already thought of that. He's preparing to go into the lab right now. Hopefully, Magician's Red won't hurt Eleanor in any way." 

The man in the uniform nodded, and they looked out to see Avdol walk into the lab. He looked over the block of ice, and Joseph watched carefully.

"I'm going to go in too," Joseph said, walking out of the observation room.

"It could be dangerous, Mister Joestar!" The man in the uniform protested, following Joseph.

"It could be dangerous for Avdol and Eleanor if someone isn't there to explain everything to Eleanor when she wakes up. The last thing she most likely remembers is fighting Dio, so she might be hostile." 

The man in the uniform nodded, and Joseph walked into the lab. Avdol turned to see Joseph and they both nodded at each other.

"Stand back, Mr. Joestar," Avdol said as he brought out Magician's Red. 

The part human part bird fire Stand let out a roar, and it started to blast the ice block with fire. The ice started to melt, and Joseph noticed that Eleanor's finger twitched.

"She's waking up, Avdol!" Joseph exclaimed. "Quickly melt the ice before she suffocates!" 

Avdol nodded and Magician's Red continues to blast fire at the ice, the fire stronger this time. The ice melted away from Eleanor's face, hands, legs, and then finally her whole body. She fell onto the ground, and the two men rushed towards her. Eleanor started to breathe, though she didn't show any signs of waking up. Joseph knelt down beside her body and he lifted her head.

"She's alive," Joseph said, seeing Eleanor's breathing. "Looks like the heat didn't affect her in any negative way." Avdol nodded.

"We must still be cautious," Avdol stated. "She may act hostile because of the situation." Joseph nodded. 

Eleanor shifted and the two men looked down at her. Eleanor's eyes fluttered open, revealing her pale blind eyes, and Avdol and Joseph stood still.

"Eleanor," Joseph said softly. "Can you hear me?" 

Eleanor looked in Joseph's direction and her eyes widened. She instinctively jumped out of Joseph's arms and jumped back across the room, collapsing as soon as her feet hit the ground.

"W-Who are you?!" Eleanor demanded, trying to get up, but she couldn't since her arms and legs were weak from being frozen. "Where am I?! Where's Dio and Jonathan and Zeppeli and Speedwagon?!"

"Eleanor, calm down," Joseph said as he stood, cautiously walking towards Eleanor, the young girl flintching as he stepped forward. "You've been in the ice for almost a hundred years."