part 2

Tom and Will sat down stairs in the breakfasts room, they were waiting for Danny and Jessie to come down, They didn't know when either of them would be down as they had both had a long night on the town "Danny went out with Mark and Glen last night" Will said to try to start a conversation  to lighten the mood, Tom took a sip from his tea before replying "Good night then..... who did Jessie go out with do you know??"  Will nodded "I think she went out with Tulisa and some others but Tulisa was there and from what I hear Tulisa likes a night out, I think they both had a dope night tho" 

Danny grabs his key card to his room and walks down the corridor to the lift "come on Dan you are only a little bit hungover that doesn't mean you incapable to press a button" he manages to press the correct   floor number and the lift travels downwards quickly making him lose his balance the lift comes to a sudden stop at the ground floor Danny gets out of the lift and walks into the breakfast room to see Will and Tom sat there "morning" he takes a seat next to Will, He barley has chance to sit down before Will's on his case like a tone of bricks "Good night last night??"  "Yeah it was a goodnight, I can't remember much from it but that only shows it was a good one" Danny replied quickly "Drink much" Tom asked questioningly "Yeah had a few Jagerbombs not as many as last time tho"  ..... Silence...... "No Jess yet then?" Danny states dying to get the attention away from him "Nope not yet" replies Will taking the hint that they shouldn't ask any more questions "should one of us go up and get her do you think?" With that Jessie walks in she doesn't look like she had been out until 5AM the night before. She sits down opposite will and simply smiles and waves like she was just passing them in the street. Tom,Will and Danny all smile and wave back mimicking her she laughs "that's creepy you all did it at the exact same time" there was always something about Jessie when she laughed you couldn't help at least smiling. "Soo Jess good night last night?" asked Will "Um yeah it was" "Sorry I didn't say hello when I saw you, and by the way you looked stunning" said Danny "what where did you see me by..? i didn't see you and I didn't look 'stunning'" "Yeah you did believe me"

Thank you for reading its a bit of a weird chapter I know sorry for any spelling mistakes i am dyslexic  so that doesn't help I've had a lot to do lately so sorry I haven't posted