Part 49

Jessie POV

*Next morning*

I wake up, with the blankets curled around me like a cocoon. I feel Danny's breath on my neck, I turn to look at my gorgeous sleeping boyfriend. I still haven't talked to my mum since the argument but I've talked to my dad, my dad is taking me and Danny out tonight, so he can get to know him better, I'm nervous, I need Danny to make the right impression on my dad, because I don't think I would be able to date someone both my parents hated. Just then I feel Danny squeeze my hand, before pulling me closer to him, I snuggle down into him.

"Morning beautiful!"

He mutters, while slowly opening his eyes.

"Morning babe"

.

.

.

"Can I just say Jess, that last night was even better then last time!"

"Yeah, last night was really good"

"Was last night easier on you?"

I shuffle uncomfortably because I didn't really want to discuss if he had hurt me last night, he hadn't but I didn't want to have this conversation.

"Jess, was it because I don't want it to hurt every time we......."

I cut him off quickly not wanting him to say anymore.

"No babe you didn't hurt me"

"So it was easier?"

"Yeah"

"Good..."

We lie in silence for a moment, before gently drifting back to sleep. The next time I wake up I really need the toilet, so I try to get away from his arms, but he won't let go of me.

"Dan..baby let go!"

"Noooooo........"

He mumbles, pulling me even closer

"Please baby"

"Why?"

"Because I need the toilet..."

"I will let go but only if you promise to come back"

"I promise"

With that he lets go of me and I walk to the bathroom, once I've finished I go back into the room and start messing with him.

"Where did I promise I would go back to?"

I say out loud. While pretending to ponder about the answer.

"Bed!!"

Danny mutters loudly

"I wonder what he said"

I see Danny sit up now and he stares at me.

"Babe stop messing and come back to bed!"

There's a edge in his voice, that startles me but I don't let it show.

"I really can't remember where he said..."

He gets out of bed, practically running towards me, before picking me up and throwing me back onto the bed. I start laughing while he stares at me confusedly.

"What's funny?"

I stop laughing and smile at him before pulling him on top of me and kissing him.

"You believed me"

It's his turn to smile now, he blushes slightly, before covering us both up with the blanket and wrapping his arms around my waist. His lips find mine and we remove the gap between our lips, then he presses my body onto his, I'm just enjoying his gentle touch, before I pull away.