Part 47

Danny POV

I'm not going to lie I was scared, I led Jessie to Tom before me and Tinie, walked off to see if we could help that girl. I felt anxious leaving her at least she's with Tom...

"You ready for this?"

Tinie asks me quizzically

"Nope you??"

"No but someone's got to do something"

We stay silent until we eventually get to he darkened corner, we get there and I can just see figures and the white of the figures eyes. I can hear her, it sounds like she's crying but the music is to loud to tell.

"Err look I think you should let that girl go!"

Tinie looks confused but he stands by me, a figure starts to walk forward to look me in the eye.

(A/N I'm going to use text slang for these guys, I want you to pretend like they actually talk like that, there are some people who talk like this, I should know I'm friends with some people like this)

"U wot mate?"

"I said let the girl go!"

"Sure, if u make a agreement wiv me!"

"Depends what it is"

"Lets go outside bruv!"

I follow him outside, he lights up a fag, and hold the packet out to me, I shake my head and he exhales the smoke into my face.

"Didn't think you would obey the law and smoke outside.."

"One of my brothers got some sorta shit problem enir!"

I say before coughing, I forgot how vile smoking looks and smells.

"So this agreement?"

"Jessie Js your girl an't she?"

"Yeah why??"

As soon as he starts bringing my girl in to things I get extremely worried, he's not having her! He can think again if he thinks that I'm letting him go anywhere near her. She's MINE and only MINE!!!

"Maybe she can be a part of our little agreement.."

"She's MINE, you're not having her!!"

"Really, well tell u what then, how about we fight, out here right now!"

"Okay one on one, and no weapons just us!"

"Deal"

"If I win you let that girl go"

"And if I win, I don't have to let her go and I get to spend a night with your girlfriend!"

"What part of she's MINE didn't you understand?"

He smiles smugly at me, I put my phone down, I consider texting Jessie but I don't really want to worry her, he won't win I won't let him, Tinie comes out onto the balcony ,closely followed by the other boys, they keep the girl in their clutches. I'm taken by surprise when the guy runs at me, I fall down but I get back to my feet in no time! I run at him, I start punching him in the face.

The fight continues for another half a hour ish, we throw punches at each other, then I punch the guy again this time it's enough to knock him right out. His mates look shocked for a second before running at me, attacking me till I'm on the ground half conscious, I turn my head to look at Tinie, who I know had filmed the whole thing from the beginning just in case we needed it. He looks up before nodding and running away...

Jessie POV

I've been a nervous wreck since Danny followed that guy outside, so when I see Tinie running towards me I'm so frightened. He grabs my arm and pulls me towards the door, I look back to see Tom and Will following, I get outside and its surprisingly windy, I watch as I approach Danny who's lying on the floor, I break away from Tinies grasp and start to run as fast as I can. Once I reach him, I kneel down, I reach out my trembling hand and stroke his cheek, his eyes flicker and they lock on to me.