Part 48

Danny POV

I can't believe they just left me, especially Jessie, I thought she loved me, I eat the food on my tray, its not very nice but you've got to eat something I guess. Then I wait and wait until seven when they come back. It comes to seven and I'm still on my own, seconds turn to minutes. They arrive at half past seven.

"Hey Danny"

Will sounds happy to see me, I smile

"Hey Will, where's Jessie?"

I watch the door as Tom enters the room, they exchange nervous glances before Tom speaks up.

"She's umm...her photo shoot is running on, she said she would meet us back at the hotel"

I try to hide my disappointment but its hard when, the girl you love is to busy to pick you up from hospital like she said she would, I put on a brave face and smile.

"Okay well then shall we go?"

"Yeah"

The nurse helps me collect my stuff, not thats there's much just my coat and clothes, I grab my phone and see a text.

From: Jessie<3<3<3

"I'm sooo sorry babe, the shoot is running on, I hope to see you soon I will meet you back at the hotel, tell the guys to get a takeaway or something. I love you ;-)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

I don't really feel like replying to her right now but I do anyway. But I can't think what to type, once we get in the car I read it out to Tom and Will and ask them.

"Do you want to piss her off?" W

"I don't know why?" D

"Because if you do just text her K!" W

"Don't do that she already feels bad!" T

I don't text her back K but I do text her back telling her its okay and I understand. The guys tell me what happened when they walked Jessie into the building where, she has the photoshoot.

"The photographer, is a friend of hers and he is also the guy who is meant to take the photos of us to promote the final" T

"Yeah she said he was her old dance instructor" W

We pick up a takeaway from the Indian, which is only a five minute drive from the hotel, they give it to me to hold in the car then, once we get to the hotel they park and then we walk into the hotel, we go up to Jessie's room and knock on the door, I hear running feet, then the door opens. She holds it open, and once Toms in she shuts it. I linger behind her and I wrap my arms around her as she turns around, she laughs

"Hey Dan"

"Hey beautiful...."

I keep holding her, but I notice that she keeps some distance between us, I try to pull her tight against me but she fights it. I take her into the bathroom for a minute as I need to speak to her in private.

"Danny what's up?"

"What's up Jessica seriously?"

"Yeah and what's with the Jessica thing?"

"You!! For fuck sake Jessica what wrong with you?!?!"

"Nothing, what wrong with you?"

"You!!"

"What am I doing?"

"Messing with my head"

"How?"

"Fighting me when I'm trying to pull you tight against me!"

"How is that messing with you?"

"Because you won't let me cuddle you, close"