Part 18

Jessie POV

If I've learnt anything about myself I've learnt that I'm good at hiding my emotions, I decided that I'm going to trust people a little more, but today I'm a little upset about last night I woke up early, earlier than normal so I decided to walk to the studio by the time I get there its 8:30am. I go to my dressing room to put my stuff down, I grab a sheet of music and make my way to the practice room.

Danny POV

I decide to make my way to the studios I arrive shortly after 9, I decide to go to the lounge and get myself a coffee, on my way back to my dressing room I pass the practice room, I glance though the window, and I see a thin girl with black curly hair, a pale green jumper and black leggings. I knock on the door which makes her jump

"Hiya, you're here early"

"Hiya, sorry I didn't know you were here"

"It's ok, what you doing?"

"Just...singing .....and thinking"

"Thinking about what?"

I watch her, slowly she turns away from me I know she's crying, she leans on the piano, I put my coffee down on a table and walk over to her. I rub her back slowly and she cries into my neck.

"Shhh, shhh calm down"

"I'm sorry, I've got you tee shirt all wet"

"I don't care about that Jess"

"Why?"

"Because I want to make sure that you're ok"

"I'm a big girl, I can look out for myself"

"I know"

.

.

.

"Oh Danny, its Lucas he was cheating on another girl with me, I can't believe I didn't work it out!"

"You just told me what was wrong!"

"Yeah, why?"

"You trust me"

I pick her up and spin around

"Yeah, I guess I do"

She laughs

"First, forget about Lucas as he's a prick, second you trust me!"

I put her back on the floor, she looks at me and blushes. I pull her in for a hug.

"So what have you got to do today Dan?"

"Nothing you?"

"I've got a hospital appointment, but other then that just the show at 6"

"Yeah Tom and Will have got interviews, why do you have to go to the hospital?"

"Just to make sure everything's ok with my heart and that"

"Ahh"

"Will you come with me?"

I look at her, she looks at me with fear in her eyes

"Are you scared of the doctors Jessie?"

I tease her

"No...."

"Yes you are"

"I am not"

"Tell me the truth and I will come with you"

She mumbles something about being scared

"I'm sorry I didn't hear that"

"Okay fine I'm scared of the doctors, happy now?"

"Yes, and I will come with you, what time do you have to be there"

"Fifteen minuets"

"Shouldn't we get going then?"

"Let's just stay here a few more minuets"

I pick her up and carry her to the door,I pick up her bag and carry her outside, we get in a taxi and make our way to the hospital.

We stay silent throughout the whole journey, and in the waiting room, then she gets called into the room.

"Shall I stay here or do you want me to come in Jess?"

"Stay here"

"You sure?"

"Yeah"

I watch the clock minuets go by, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30. She finally come out and she smile at me, but she's shaking. We get into the lift, suddenly it stops the lights go out and the emergency lights go on.

"Are you actually kidding me?"

I press the call button, the man on the other side says something about going to get this problem sorted but it would probably take half a hour to a hour.

We stay silent for awhile, then she starts laughing

"What's funny?"

"Your facile expressions"

I back her into a corner and trap her

"Funny are they"

She dashes out from under my arm

"Yeah, don't be such a prick"

She laughs again

"Ooooo you're going to get it now"

I back her into another corner, and I stand so close to her that every time she breaths her chest hits mine. I bend my head down so our foreheads are touching,I can taste her sweet hot breath on my lips, I lick mine the worst possible thing in my opinion is kissing dry lips. I drop my hands down to her waist she wraps her arms around my neck and I kiss her passionately.