Part 12

Danny's POV

I can't believe that she doesn't trust me, my blood was starting to boil I was annoyed and angry..

"I can't believe that you don't trust me...I mean us!"

I started shouting at her, I didn't mean too, but I did. Tom and Will looked at me in shock, while Jessie kept her head down and I could see the tears falling off her face again she took a deep breath and then she said

"I thought that you of all people would understand"

I could feel the anger and hurt in her voice, I was about to say something back when Tom said that ,we should all go to bed, they dragged me out of the room and took me back to mine.

"Danny, why did you shout at her?"

"I don't know Tom it just came out, I didn't mean for it to happen I just got angry because last series she trusted me, she let the walls down but know she's built them back up"

They didn't say anything after this, they just looked at me. Eventually I fell into the black hole known as sleep

Jessie's POV

The guys aren't talking to me now, I couldn't sleep but that's all I wanted to do. I've been crying since they left so for roughly two and a half hours I thought Danny would understand but he was the worst with it. That phone call made memorise flood back and no they weren't good memorise they were dark because when I was with him my life became dark and I was in a bad place. I could take it anymore I got out of bed and ran into the bathroom, I lifted my top and grabbed my razor, I cut myself three times along my waist (where no one will see it) the pain helped me forget and, I was back in the dark place I was when I was with Carlos. I washed the blood off and put my top back on, I went back to bed and fell asleep.

Danny's POV

I woke up around eleven ish to the sound of a knock on my door, I ran to open it,

"Hey Will you ok?"

"Yeah, umm you ready we kinda need to leave"

"Yeah let me get dressed and then yeah"

"Okay"

I didn't take to long but I ran my hand through my hair so it looked messy, then I grabbed my stuff and headed out the door. We got in the taxi that was waiting outside for us and Tom and Jessie were sat inside, her head was down looking at her feet, I felt bad so I decided to text Tom asking if she had said anything he replied quickly with No, I sighed, luckily we had Will so the car ride wasn't exactly to awkward because he filled the empty air with randomness, but I couldn't help thinking about Jessie, she had to say something during the auditions today we had 2 more days of filming the auditions after today. Suddenly someone's phone starts to vibrate we all check them apart from Jessie she glances at her phone and then turns it off.

We finally get to the studios, Will gets out first then me then Tom we always wait for everyone to get out Jessie's the last one to get out, Tom helps her out and he smiles at her as she takes his hand she weakly smiles back. She looks paler then usual, she doesn't look very well to be honest, we all start walking in and we split of to go into our dressing rooms.

Toms POV

I'm worried about Jessie she doesn't look very well and she is usually confident but today she is a timid as a rabbit. We go backstage ready to film the auditions, Jessie's the first one there she doesn't look so pale now, but she doesn't look right. Danny and Will walk in, they had told me that their not talking to her until she talked to them, but Danny walked up to her and he said

"Jess I know you're not talking to us right now but for the show, talk to us yeah?"

She nodded her head in agreement, she opens her mouth to say something but then a women comes rushing in shouting her name..

"Jessica!"

Jessie POV

I spin round to see my mum standing there

"Jessica, why haven't you answered my calls?"

"I've just been thinking"

"Anyway it doesn't matter, come here"

I walk forward and my mum pulls me in for a hug, I've missed her but why is she here and why now? I pull away

"Why are you here?"

"Charming, and because Rachel your sister called me telling me everything you told her, I can't believe that he rang you,what did he want?"

"I didn't stay on long enough to find out"

"Right......., you didn't did you?"

"No"

"Show me"

I turned my hands so she could see my wrists, I knew I was lying to her but she would be more upset if she found out I had

"Right ok, Jessica run and get your jacket it's too cold for you to go out without one"

"Mum, I can't leave we're filming now in ten minuets"

"But we need to sort this out"

"No mum, I need to let me do this one myself ok?"

"Ok well see you when we get back ok?"

"Back,, From where?"

"Corfu, see you soon Jessica"

I watched her wall out the door

"Bye mum," I muttered

Then it hit me I couldn't sort this out myself I need her here