Part 50

*2 months later*

(Its the summer, the British summer, google it)

Jessie POV

The voice finished a while ago now, Will won this year, but his finalist was one of my favourites throughout the entire competition. Me and Danny are somehow still going strong, after not seeing each other for at least a month. Today is our chance to catch up, and tomorrow as well because we are at the same award show, Will and Tom are also there along with other people that I'm friends with. Then suddenly I hear a knock at my door, I race downstairs eager to see Danny. I open the door and see him standing there, holding a bouquet of roses, I fall into his arms and he picks me up and spins me around. I then see the photographers hiding in the corridor and I blush.

"Hey beautiful"

"Hey Dan"

He hands me the roses, and smiles, we walk into my flat and I close the door, I find a vase to put the roses in, while Danny's gets attacked by Jackson.

"Woah hey boy, you've been good, for your mum??"

I smile, at how cute he sounded when he said that, the next thing I know I feel hands moving around my waist, and someone kissing my neck.

"I've missed you so much babe"

That's good because I've missed you to"

Jackson comes into the room with his lead in his mouth, Danny turns to look at him and laughs.

"I think someone's trying to tell us something"

I turn round to see what he's on about I laugh

"Yeah I guess so"

"Shall we take him for a walk baby girl??"

I nod in a agreement, I run to get my coat, and grab Danny's leather jacket that he keeps here. I give it to Danny and he rolls his eyes at me, then I sort out Jacksons lead and we head out the door, I pass the lead to Danny, before locking the door. Danny holds my one hand and holds Jacksons lead as we begin to walk, towards the park. I whisper in Danny's ear

"By the way, since you're walking him, you get to pick up the shit"

He turns to me, and taps the end of my nose.

"Fine then bitch, but you owe me tonight..."

He winks, causing me to laugh.

"I love you"

"Yeah yeah"

I shove him playfully and he shoves me back before pulling me back to him and kissing me, the wind blows causing my hair to fly in all different directions. He laughs at me before he places his free hand on my head to keep my hair in place. We start to walk again, suddenly he passes me the lead, and the hand that was holding mine, wraps around my waist, I notice then some photographs are following us, his arm tightens around me, we start walking under a canopy of trees the one just so happens to be a blossom tree which still has blossoms on it. The wind blows strongly and and few flower petals fly into Danny's hair, which I help him get out, then he points out the one full flower that's landed in mine, I go to pull it out but Danny stops me.

"Woah babe, hang on that's a full flower"

"And??"

"It's rare to see a full flower from a blossom tree"

"No it's not"

"Okay it's not but it look really cute in your hair"

He places his arm back around my waist as we continue to walk, a large group of photographers crowd around us, Danny raises his eyebrows at me, the photographer start telling us to kiss, and Danny pulls at my hand, and we walk on a little further. Then he gently strokes my cheek before kissing me, I feel loads of photographers crowd around us, I hope that we have given then the picture they wanted, then we break away and his arm finds my waist again.