Part 16

Danny's POV

It was the last day (well i say day but it was 4 am) for filming auditions I only had two days left to spend with Jessie before she goes back to London and I go back to Dublin and then on tour. I decide to get up and go for a walk, I grabbed my coat and headed out.

Jessie POV

I slept well last night and its now 11am. My side aches I supposes I must have slept on it. I get up and dressed and then I go and find Tom and Will,they are standing outside of Danny's door.

"What's going on?"

"Danny's not opening his door"

"And this is a problem because?"

Danny POV

I get back to the hotel and to my floor, outside my door, I can see Tom, Jessie and Will standing there. I decide to sneak up behind Jessie and from behind her I wrap my arms around her waist. She flinches but she doesn't pull away, I place my head on her shoulder

"Hi"

"Where you've been Danny?"

"I went out for a walk Will, I'm fine"

"You should have texted"

"Aww where you all worried?"

"Only me"

I let go of Jessie's waist and give Will a hug.

Wills POV

I like Jessie and I like Danny, but when they are together I actually hate them, last series Danny spent all his time with me now he's got Jessie to think about and I'm not important any more. She doesn't look well today but he hasn't noticed or at least he hasn't said anything.

"Shall we go?"

"Where?"

"Studios Dan??"

"Oh yeah"

Danny lets go of me and grabs Jessie's hand, she glances at him and smiles and then continues doing whatever on her phone,the lift comes and we head to the studio.

More auditions, more amazing singers, more laughs and more tweets, that's the auditions over with bring on the battles.

Danny POV

After spending a little bit of time with the crowd we all head back to the dressing room, I go into Jessie's, I sit down and she gives me a confused look but then she sits down as well.

"Jessie"

"I know Danny"

"Really?"

"Yeah, I've been thinking the same thing"

"It's just not fair to you if... I'm away till the battles"

"I understand"

I get up I give her a hug and I kiss her on the cheek, I walk out of the room and into mine and I feel tears forming in my eyes

Jessie POV

I tear falls down my cheek, I wipe it away quickly and make my way back to the hotel.