Part 42

( I had help from loads of other fan fictions with this chapter so thank you for being amazing writers and helping me even though you didn't know you were helping me)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessie POV

We got back to the hotel late. Danny went to his room which is quite odd, but I don't question it. I get a text asking me to let him in, I open the door and he comes in.

"Hey are you sure about this now?"

"Sure about what Dan?"

"That we..."

I blush now that I realise what he's on about

"Umm..."

"Babe if you're not ready then it's okay, I would wait forever if that would make you happy"

He cuddles me, he begins to push me closer to the bed

"Are you sure now Jess?"

I smile and I kiss him on his cheek

"Yeah I'm sure"

Just as I'm about to fall backwards he grabs my hands to stop me. He brings me back into his arms and his lips crush onto mine, my arms travel to his neck while his hands find my waist. He pulls me closer to him so there is hardly a gap between us. He licks my bottom lip asking so entrance, I tease him and smirk up against his lips, he bites down on my bottom lip tugging at it. He forces his tongue into my mouth, we start fighting for dominance, he wins and quickly pushes me over on to the bed he falls on top of me and we manage to not break the kiss. He begins to play with the hem of my top, before pulling it over my head obscuring my sight for a moment, he drops my top to the floor. He pushes his lips onto my neck and begins sucking at the skin, I let out little moans , then I drop one hand down and trace his abs. He returns to my lips as we continue to make out his one hand travels down and squeezes my butt, my hands travel upwards and I tangle my hand in his hair, I gently tug at pieces of hair. He responds by shoving his tongue back into my mouth, this time I don't fight with him my body just surrenders itself to him. I run my hands down and remove his top.

"You okay Jess?"

I smile playfully at him while he looks at me suspiciously, I sit tall on my knees, our lips reconnect, his cold hands gently begin to find the button my trousers, I gasp in to his mouth as his cold fingers touch the skin covered with the warm material.

"Sh its ok, only me.."

"I know"

He undos the button and begins to push the material off, pushing me down with them.

"Time to take these off"

He whispers in a husky voice, I'm getting wetter by the minute. He removes my trousers and begins to admire my body, taking in every detail, he runs his hands up and down my body, he slows down once he gets to my tattoos he doesn't ask the meaning behind them but right now I'm incapable of speech. I run my hands down to his belt and slowly I undo it then I undo his jeans once they are off, he rolls over so I'm on top, I rub my butt up against his crotch, he groans at the friction that I just created. His fingers stroke down my back, my body tenses as he undoes my bra and slides the straps down my arms, once the bra is fully removed he begins to play with my breasts, he places his right hand on the right breast while he kisses and sucks at the left one, once he's satisfied with the job he's done on the one he swaps around.

"You're so gorgeous!"

He's breathing rapidly and he moves downward and he positions his mouth over the thin material of my knickers he purposely breaths out, turning me on even more. He nips and sucks at the skin on my inner thigh. His index finger digs into me as he pulls my knickers to the one side, my hips shift as his tongue delves into me, my hips rise slightly desperate for more contact I feel him laughing as he continues to delve in and out.