Part 46

Danny POV

Me, Tom and Will get pulled into hair and make-up, and we take our seat we have roughly a hour and a half left. Jessie's hair is half done in loose waves and she has a white clip pinning some hair out of her eyes. I scoot my wheelie chair over to her

"Someone looks gorgeous!"

"Stop begin big-headed Dan!"

She laughs, before swatting me.

"I meant you"

"Aww thank you, you don't look bad yourself"

"Have they done your make-up yet?"

"Does it look like they've done my make-up??"

"No"

I bring my lips closer to hers and I kiss her. Then I get pulled back and they start working on my quiff. By the time I'm done, Jessie is almost ready she looks beautiful, once she's done we start heading backstage, we stop by her dressing room so she could dump her dressing gown and change her shoes. But she just grabs her shoes off the floor and carries on wearing her dressing gown.

"Babe your dressing gown"

"Yeah but it's freezing backstage and my dress is short"

"Fair enough, want a piggy back??"

"Nah I'm alright Dan"

We get backstage with fifteen minutes left before show time, the mike guys start sorting out Tom and Will, while I push Jessie into a corner and kiss her. Once I break away, the mike guys come to sort mine out while, Jessie's mate who works backstage sorts her out after wrapping his arms around her and taking some pictures with her, she takes off the dressing gown and she's wearing the white dress from earlier. Once my mikes done I turn to look at her, like everyone else, people have just stopped to look at her, she doesn't notice until her mikes done. When she sees everyone just staring at her she waves, but she looks a little pissed, mind you I guess having every guy in the room staring at your, slender body while wearing a short dress would piss off anyone to be fair.

"She looks stunning"

I hear one of the backstage crew whisper

"Yeah Danny's one lucky guy, I mean she looks gorgeous but come on her body is just mint!"

"Yeah, her body I mean come on, she has a nice personality too though"

I hear other guys say, half of me is outraged by them saying that she has a nice body but the other half is happy that they know that she's mine and only mine. I walk over to her, and I place my hands on her waist

"Hey"

"Hey, you alright?"

"Yeah babe you?"

"Yeah bit freaked out by the fact that people were staring at me though"

"Your own fault!"

"How?"

I pull her closer to me, I feel the backstage crew staring at me, I think their jealous but do I care? No.

"It's your fault, because you are so beautiful!"

She swats me, and I laugh at her

"Don't lie to me!"

We get told to take our seats, I hold her hand as we walk down to the seats Tom holding the other, usually she would complain that she didn't need help walking in heels but she didn't object today.

"You don't usually let us help you walk down steps"

"New shoes"

She answers