Why does love take over

She woke up this mourning to a squeal of excitement, "Calm yourself now Jess" she said to herself through a little giggle, but who could be calm when they knew they would be sitting near Danny O'Donoghue all day. After rolling around on her bed for about 3 to 4 minuets she decided to get up and get ready because turning up at the studios with rushed make up and bed hair or yeti hair as she preferred to call it wasn't going to look impressive to anyone especially not to Danny "think of the last girl he dated Jess ... she was a model that's they only thing that she could remember about her" she knew that looks didn't mean the world and that the personality of the person meant loads more then looks but if she and him became a package deal she would'nt want to look like a spider next to a swan would she she always remembered the last time he saw her and he told her that she looked "beautiful"she didn't think she did herself but something about Danny made her trust him and she didn't know why, But anyway looking "beautiful" after a night out with your friends isn't easy especially when you where out until 5 in the morning so she went to her suit case at the other end of her hotel room, She had a slight headache and felt a bit confused because she could'nt actually remember what happened last night she could just about remember what room number she was in and what other coach was next door. The rooms they were in went Will.I.AM, Jessie J, Tom Jones and Danny O'Donoghue on the end. Then she started to get ready and braced herself for the crazy day ahead"

"Danny... Danny..Danny..Danny why didn't you say hi to her when you saw her last night" Danny shook his head while he tried to figure out the answer to this question. He couldn't remember much from his night out on the Manchester town with Glen and Mark but that in his mind only told him that he had a good night, but the one thing he could remember clear as day was that quick moment when he saw Jessie out with her friends. He groaned when he thought about how much he actually liked her he liked every inch of her personality and of her face and her body she was just attractive to him. He ran his hand thorough his hair and said to himself "come on Dan she would never go for you she's got so many other guys that want to be with her.. Pitball said that he finds her very sexy and Mark Write described her as a ideal girl for ... I think..but anyway she didn't go for either of them so why would she go for you?"

Thank you for reading the 1st part of my Danny and Jessie fan fiction there are more parts that are yet to come and I am sorry for any spelling mistakes made i am dyslexic so of coarse that does'nt help