Part 27

Jessie POV

When I wake up I hear a kettle boiling and three strong Irish accents, I get up I check my reflection in my phone, and I realise that I have no idea where he put my makeup bag when he moved stuff around, I get out of Danny's bed and I have a little look round, no luck I'll have to ask him I walk out to where the three voices are and sure enough it's Danny, Mark and Glen.

(Using the bracket system again)

"Morning" (M)

"Morning, Mark, Glen" (J)

"Are you not going to say morning to your amazing boyfriend?" (D)

He raises a eyebrow

I walk over to him and sit next to him,

"Sure I will, after you tell me where you put my makeup bag last night" (J)

"Why do you need it though, give me one reason" (D)

"Seriously I don't need a fucking reason Dan, just give it to me please?" (J)

"Fine, here but you're not going to need it" (D)

"Why?" (J)

"You're not going to put any on ,thats why" (D)

"I never agreed to that" (J)

I quickly stand up and go to the bathroom, I hear him cussing I smile to myself.

Danny POV

"I can't believe that she just did that" (D)

"I can" (M&G)

Half a hour later, she comes out of the bathroom and she sits down next to me, I don't look at her and I pretend to be pissed off at her

"Sorry, but I looked like shit" (J)

"You really didn't" (D)

I kiss her cheek, and she smiles at me

"Jess, what are you doing?"(D)

She shots me a confused look

"Im sat down, why?'(J)

"You shouldn't be sat there"(D)

"Why?" (J)

"You should be sat here" (D)

I say while pulling her on to my lap, I wrap my arms around her tightly so she can't fall

"If you say so, did you sleep okay?" (J)

"Yeah, I slept better last night then I have since I started this tour, you?"(D)

"Yeah thanks"(J)

.

.

.

"Jess?"(D)

"Yeah?"(J)

"Have you lost weight?"(D)

" I might have lost a little, why?"(J)

"It's just you feel thinner and you looked it yesterday"(D)

"Ahh, oh and by the way thanks for lending me your t-shirt"(J)

"Oh it's ok, I think you look cute in my Man-U shirt, I'll have to get you one"(D)

She's completely changing the topic, I was always worried about her health in particular her weight, I know she can look after herself but I still worry about her.

"I wouldn't if I were you, my dad wouldn't like that at all" (J)

"I'll buy you one, for when you stay with me how about that?"(D)

"Yeah okay"(J)

I pull her even closer, and then at the perfect time, I push my lips on to hers there's a huge spark of electricity and after awhile we pull away, Mark and Glen look slightly awkward but I forgot that they were here, I pull her in for a hug and I whisper in her ear.

*later that evening*

I was taking Jessie out tonight, she leaves tomorrow before the show so I want to spend as much time together as possible, we had just finished our dinner in a restaurant and we are now walking towards the Eiffel Tower, its fairly late, so the line to go up it isn't to long, once we get up to the top, we walk to the edge of the balcony, from behind her I wrap my arms around her waist and I point out the star constellations in the sky, after fifteen minuets I feel how cold she is and I place my jacket over her shoulders.

"I can see one"

She says pointing to a constellation in the sky

"Yeah that's Hercules"

I place my head on her shoulder

"Thanks for lending me your coat"

"It's ok"

We go back down to the ground and we begin to walk back to the bus, its about a half a hour walk after about fifteen minuets I take a deep breath and stop walking

"Jess?"

"Yeah Dan?"

"I've got to say something, please don't freak out!"

"Ok"

"Promise?"

"Promise"

"Okay, well here I go......... I love you"