Part 15

Danny's POV

I wake up Jessie, we leave the room and head to mine she's slightly confused.

"Why did you bring me here?"

"One because we are going down stairs for breakfast soon and by the way i couldn't get up without waking you up as well so you're coming with me and two because in there I couldn't do this"

I start to push her against a wall, I liked pushing her up against a wall and kissing her it was my favourite way to kiss her right now, she breaks off

"Why couldn't you do that in there"

"Because its just weird"

I push my lips back on hers.

I finally pull away and she waits for me to finish getting ready. Once I am done we go to her room, she gets dressed and then she does her make up for a long time.

"You looked beautiful last night, I forgot to say"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, you should do you're make up like that more often"

I hope she takes my comment into consideration, last night she had nude lips which shined with the gloss, black mascara, black eye liner and cute light pink cheeks and she did look stunning.

"Ready then?"

"Yeah"

We walk out and go to the lift at the same time we see Will and Tom walking towards the lift,

"Hey"

"Morning, when did you two leave?"

"Around a hour and a half ago"

I say turning to look at Jessie, who blushes

"Not my fault, you took ages" she rolls her eyes at me

"Ooo hold on there lier"

She laughs

We get in the lift and we start to make our way from the 6th floor to the ground floor, there was a sort if mirror in the lift and Jessie and Will took full advantage of this, mainly to take pictures in. Jessie applied more gloss to her lips while Will took photos of her. Once we got down to the ground floor we made our way into the breakfast room. Jessie and Tom went to grab a table while me and Will got the food, Jessie texted me what they wanted. After we picked up the food we made our way to the table Jessie and Tom had grabbed, it was next to the wall in the corner, I passed Jessie her fruit.

"Did you really just want fruit Jess?"

"Yeah why?"

"Nothing"

Once we are all finished, we started to make our way back to our rooms. I wanted to get to the studios earlier then usual so I rushed Jessie, Will and Tom where making there own way later.

We get in the taxi, that was waiting for us, I let Jessie in first I got in second and then I closed the door, she starts giggling as she scrolls through her phone.

"What?"

"Some of the comments on the pictures I uploaded last night are kinda funny"

"Ahh"

We get to the studios and we go straight to the lounge area, Jessie goes to sit down but I pull her close and I kiss her cheek, and then her lips

"You're probably wearing more gloss then me"

She laughs

"Maybe you should stop putting it on then" I give her a cheeky smile

"Or you should stop kissing me"

"We both know that's that's not going to happen"

She giggled, I love it when she giggles.

Tom and Will turn up around half a hour later, as usual we have a laugh, and we film more auditions and we go out for a meal, we head back to the hotel and we say night to each other individually, first Tom then Will and then Jess.

I pull her in for a hug and I smile down at her.

"Night Jess"

"Night Dan"

I wait for her to go in and close the door then I shove my hands in my pockets and walk to my room, once I'm in I take of my top and jeans and get into bed, I can't drift off tho all I can think of is what will happen to me and Jessie once I start touring, it would be a few months until we see each other. Can we really cope with a long distance relationship?