best friends younger sister* lexa Au/ A/B/O dynamics

Y/n has been friends with Anya for years now, ever since they were kids. They have been best friends since diapers. They're both alphas, both freshman at Polis U, and both on the soccer team. They're a best friend match made in heaven.

But the problem is that Y/n is in love with her best friend's little sister. Yes, she realizes it's a total cliché but she just can't help it. She's in love with Lexa Woods.

Lexa is a junior at Arkadia High School. Lexa is 16 and Y/n is 18. It's not that big of an age difference but Anya is extremely protective of Lexa. Lexa recently presented and as an omega. Y/n had trouble staying away from lexa before, but now she just can't help it.

her and lexa are close friends as well. When Anya teases her sister, Y/n is there to defend lexa. Y/n is crazy protective of lexa. Her alpha screams 'mine mine mine' over and over in her head whenever she sees another alpha or even a beta looking at her lexa.

So right now, Y/n is having a lot of trouble. You see, lexa's parents are away for the weekend. Anya is stuck studying for a huge exam and couldn't come home to make sure her baby sister didn't get into any trouble. So she asked Y/n to do. Y/n, her best friend who is free all weekend. Y/n, who is secretly in love with the same 'baby sister' Anya is asking her to watch out for.

"Hey Y/n/n!" lexa exclaims, her mouth wide with a smile and her arms open for a hug. Y/n's body quickly molds to lexa's when they hug. lexa purrs in her ear and Y/n melts.

"Hey lex. I've missed you." Y/n doesn't mean for her words to come out in a breathy whisper but of course they do.

"I've missed you so much. You didn't have to come all the way home. I'm perfectly capable of being alone for a weekend. Anya shouldn't worry so much." lexa whines as she leads you to the TV room.

"I know you are." Y/n confidently says. It's true. She thinks it's kind of silly that Anya asked her to come here but she knows how her best friend is. If Y/n didn't do it then she would just skip her exam. Lexa is very important to Anya. She would imagine some big bad alpha trying to seduce her sister over the weekend. Y/n shakes her head and bits her lip. She hopes she can behave herself.

"Come on, sit down. Let's watch a movie and catch up." lexa says sweetly and Y/n smiles and sits down next to her to catch up.

///

"Lexa." Y/n pants out as she presses her bulge into lexa's clothed centre. Lexa moans and throws her head back deeper in the couch cushions. Y/n speeds up her movements with her hips. She sucks on lexa's neck and nips playfully.

Y/n grabs at lexa's legs possessively and wraps them around her own waist. Y/n growls out in pleasure. She grinds harder into lexa and the omega pumps out desperate, insanely aroused pheromones. Lexa laces her hands in Y/n's Y/h/c locks and pushes the alpha's face towards her chest. A growl rumbles in Y/n's throat when she feels lexa guide her to her delicious cleavage. Y/n sucks on the top of Lexa's breasts, her grinding movements never stopping.

They are still fully clothed with only lexa's sweater thrown haphazardly on the floor. Y/n isn't quite sure how things escalated so quickly. One second lexa was talking about her classes and the next they were cuddling watching a movie. Somewhere along the way, lexa's lips were on hers. After that, their kisses just grew more and more heated. It's like a dam has broken and neither want to or can stop it.

Y/n knows she should stop. Anya would be so fucking pissed if she found out about this, but she can't will herself to stop right now. Her heart and her wolf are howling in unison. This is just meant to be, she knows it.

"Y/n, this feels so good." lexa whines out, her ankles digging into Y/n's lower back. Y/n growls. Her alpha is proud for pleasing her omega so good.