best friends younger sister Pt. 2

"I'm going to rip your throat out." Anya growls out and Y/n looks straight at her.

"Anya! Stop this!" lexa pleads desperately, still naked as the day she was born. "We can explain."

"Lexa, get dressed and get away from Y/n now." Anya growls out.

"No." lexa says defiantly.

"Lexa, beja. I need to talk to your sister." Y/n softly says and lexa looks up at Y/n tenderly. They are still wrapped in the blankets of the couch. Their clothes scattering the floor.

"Turn around Anya." lexa scowls and Anya reluctantly turns around so Y/n and lexa can hurriedly throw on their clothes. As soon as they are finished, Anya sprints at Y/n and attacks her.

"Jok Y/n! You took advantage of my sister." Anya barks out, snapping her teeth at Y/n. She has Y/n by the collar. They both know Y/n could beat Anya anyday. Y/n is the stronger alpha. But Y/n isn't fighting back and it's infuriating Anya.

"Fight back!" Anya growls out. "You coward! You sleep with my sister and you refuse to give me an honourable fight."

"I'm not going to fight you Anya." Y/n says sadly. "I'm sorry I betrayed you but I love her."

"You don't love her! You used her. Jok you Y/n!" Anya spits out like venom.

"Get off of her Anya." lexa pushes Anya but she won't budge. Anya punches Y/n in the face and then again and again. They tumble to the floor and Anya hits her again. Blood begins to pour from Y/n's nose. Y/n whimpers slightly but she doesn't resist.

"ANYA! Get off my mate!" lexa cries out and Anya suddenly freezes. She looks in Y/n's eyes, searching for the truth.

"Tell me this isn't true." Anya grits out her words, slowly and carefully. "Tell me you didn't take my sister's virginity, her first heat, and her mating mark all in one night."

"Anya, I love her." Y/n says truthfully and painfully. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner."

"Anya, it's true. She didn't seduce me. I made the first move. I kissed her first and then it just escalated. I've loved her for a very long time." lexa says sincerely. Anya still hasn't looked in her direction.

Anya stares deep in Y/n's eyes. She shakes her head and releases Y/n's collar. The pissed off alpha gets up and dusts herself off.

"You're dead to me." Anya growls out. Lexa hurries over to Y/n and helps her mate off the floor and to the couch.

"Shit, you're bleeding a lot Y/n/n. Let me get some ice and a towel. I'll be right back." lexa says worriedly. Anya is facing the wall, refusing to look at them. She's very silent, still processing the whole situation. Lexa is in the kitchen. It's just Anya and Y/n now.

"Anya, please. I didn't do this to hurt you. You have to understand-" Y/n tries to explain but Anya turns around quickly and gives her a glare that stuns her into silence.

"I don't have to understand shit Y/n." Anya spats out. "My baby sister is 16. I trusted you to watch out for her and it turns out you were the one I needed to watch out for."

"Anya-"

"No! You know how I feel about protecting lexa. You fucked my sister. You mated her! Now she can never be with another unless you two idiots undo your bond. Do you know how dangerous that is?!" Anya shouts out.

"I don't want anyone else Anya. We mated because we love each other. The bond was too strong to ignore. Please try and understand." Y/n tries helplessly. She's losing her best friend, she can tell. She knows she messed up but she refuses to regret loving lexa.