my beautiful flower. (lexa)

smut though with a whole lot of plot as well. 3000 words building up to be exact.

g!p reader

my feet broke against sticks and crackled above leaves. a cold breeze whipping against my neck causing the small flyaways from my bun to brush against my temple. any other day the wind would've been quite inconvenient if it weren't for the warm rays of sunlight filtering through the gaps in the trees, creating a perfect balance to the cold winter breeze.

the commanders steps guiding our path as i accompanied her on her stroll, although the peace amongst the clans lexa strives for, it is still rather unsafe for the commander to leave village walls without someone accompanying her, and with me being her personal guard, that responsibility falls on my shoulders. not that i mind of course, there is definitely worse things i could be doing than following a gorge- ai heda around a secluded forest.

straying from our original path, lexa ventures towards a certain tree, something seeming to have caught her attention. following closer to the tree, yellowish, green vines came into vision, soon along with a vibrant purple flower. daring to wonder closer, i could see a clear visual on the appearance of the flower. yellow centre, a dark violet inner petals growing out, slowly turning from a lighter purple to a clean white outer layer.

reaching her hand closer to the orchid, lexa's nimble finger slightly brushing against the outer layers of the flower, the ghost of a smile forming amongst her plump lips, a rare expression to be seen adorning the usually stoic commander's face. "hello, beautiful" the whisper escaped her mouth, her eyes still glued to the flower at hand.

before i could stop myself a half smile spread across my face at the scene playing out in front of me, two beautiful flowers. glancing back towards the orchid, it looked as if it started to move, the yellow nectar in the centre seeming to be as if it's vibrating. flitting my eyes towards lexa, her brows were furrowed, confusion taking over the admiration that once situated itself on her face.

"wha-?" cutting off the commander's sentence, the orchid ejected a pollen-like violet mist. sniffling slightly, my hand came up to my nose, blowing out of it as if to rid my nose from the dust. a noise to my right catching my attention, i looked up, index and middle finger under her nose as a second sneeze racked it's way through her. stumbling slightly, her hand shot out to my shoulder to stable herself. her second hand coming away from under her nose, which was now a pinkish red as well as a small blush covering her cheeks. blinking her eyes only to soon bring her hands up to try and wipe the dust from them.

looking around our surroundings the forest suddenly seemed darker, the light that was brushing it's way past the leaves now being shielded  by them, making the forest gloomier by the second. "it would probably be best we start heading back, commander" i suggested. softly nodding her head, she brought her hands down form her eyes. "i do have that meeting with the sky people after all" stepping back slightly, i left it to her to make her way back towards our original path.

--------

stumbling carefully through the forest, it was clear the sun wouldn't be awake for much longer. lexa's legs wobbled slightly, as if avoiding hobbling. glancing down then back up, her beautiful brunette locks cascading down her back, held in place by intricately placed braids, adorned with an elegant, tanned neck. turning her head as if feeling my gaze upon her, lexa's eyes met my own. a slight sheen of sweat licking along her hairline and eyebrows. slowing her pace slightly as she continued to stare at me before glancing downwards more which had her cheeks flushing under the slight layer of dirt dusting over the sides of her face from a  long day out of Ton Dc.

confusion clouds my mind at the expression, though a throbbing warmth between my legs suddenly makes me hyper-aware of my situation that has my hand flying to cover the bulge that has grown between my legs. i felt my face grow warm at being this exposed, especially in front of the commander of the 12 clans.  "i didn't realise, i apologize deeply, heda" coughing slightly, the commander shook her head, keeping her face in the direction we were walking "you have nothing to apologize for. if I'm being honest, I'm not doing much better myself, I seriously don't know how long i can keep walking like this" she spoke, her gaze glued to her feet, watching carefully as to keep her steps quiet.