Lexa kom trikru*

Lexa smut
G!p you
You're POV
Suggestion: space-potato31 sorry i forgot to post it 😬

The horses hooves hitting the ground and the birds chirping from high in the trees were all the sounds you could hear. On our way to camp jaha for some stupid meeting with the skaikru not being able to control some of their own people was causing some issues with trikru. The sun was starting to set and we all knew that it wasn't safe to travel at night "hod op!" I heard her powerful voice from the front of the group speak up, voice radiating power. "We'll stop here and leave after dawn" the commander ordered  and everyone else nodded, getting off their horses and starting to set up tents and a fire for our one night stay.

Night had fallen and with nearly everyone asleep and me knowing I was keeping last watch just before the sun come sup, I sat near the fire with my back leaning against one of the logs Ryder and gustus had brought over as seats. Closing my eyes and drifting into unconsciousness.

——————————

A light shaking on my shoulder woke me and I squinted my eyes that soon opened, the light of the fire right next to me making it too bright to see straight away "huh?" I was confused "it's you're watch" the voice said gruffly and I nodded. Standing up and hearing the popping of my joints. Watching as Ryder sat down next to the fire, going to get some sleep. Looking around the makeshift camp we had built for tonight I felt my eyes travel to the commanders tent, the biggest of them all. Thinking about her green eyes as enchanting as the colour of the forest, her plump lip-. No. I tell myself, as much as I'd like to, I know it's wrong, I'm a mere archer, she's heda and love is weakness. Closing my eyes and taking a deep breath  I decided to go for a stroll around the outer areas of our camp to find something to entertain me.

I kicked a rock and after a couple of seconds hearing a splash, snapping my head up I see a  lake with rocks surrounding it. A grin finding its way to my face, I started untying my shoes and then taking my shirt off next before working on my belt buckles and then sliding them down my legs, leaving me in my boxer shorts and chest bindings. Making my way towards the water I dipped my toe in and surprisingly enough the water wasn't as cold as you'd think. Walking into the water until it was just below my chest bindings, I started to unwrap them before tossing it up onto the rocks Above and then submerging my head, coming back up for a breath of air, I heard some rustling from above me and on the rocks "hello?" I heard someone say, my eyes widening when I realised that it was heda "shit" I mumbled "who's there?" she said and I heard the sound of a sword being Unsheathed.

"Hold on!" I called out before swimming backwards so that I could see up to where she was standing "sorry heda, I was just taking a swim" I said as red coated my cheeks in embarrassment. Seeing her mouth slightly agape and her eyes not quite meeting mine, I glanced down seeing that the water I had walked into was shallower than before and now my breasts  were on full display "oh, arh" I said as I used my arms to cover my boobs "sorry, uhh-" she cleared her throat and then finished "I'll leave" "no!" I called out before my mouth could stop me "huh?" She questioned looking back at me "you can umm, stay, if you want" I said now nervously scratching the back of my head and she slowly nodded her head "is the water cold?" She asked and I shook my head a little to quickly "no, not really" I said and with that she started to undress.

Looking at her stunned. It's not everyday you see you're commander strip down to her undergarments. Seeing her toned mussels flex as she made her way to the edge of the water before dipping her feet in, nodding to herself she slipped into the waist deep water.