Alicia clark

You and Alicia went to school together and after a couple of months in the apocalypse you save her. But it's probably not what you think.

(Y/n) POV

It's has been 7 months since the apocalypse started and iv been alone the whole time, and to be honest it was probably one of the best things that has happened. I'm in my element. And I guess my fathers military training came in used after all. The reason it's the best thing that's happened is because I'm alone, I know it sounds sad but I'm away from all high school bully's and never really had many friends.

I was walking down a street on high alert seeing as I have came in contact with dozens of walkers and honestly I don't even know what state I'm in I'v been travelling that long. I heard groaning and than a scream and my head snapped in that direction until I heard another scream. I have two options, 1, I can either turn my head and run like I didn't hear anything or I can help them. But if I saved them I wouldn't be alone. I went with the second option and started running down the streets towards where I heard the scream. I turned on an ally and saw a girl covered in blood on the ground while a walker was crawling over to her and she kept scrambling back "HELP!, please!" She yelled but clearly hadn't heard me yet.
"HEY!! Over here!" I helped at the walked and it was attempting to stand up and get over to me. I unsheathed a throwing knife and started to walk at a fast pace toward the walker and I threw the knife when I was about 4 metres away, the knife hit the walker in-between it's eyes and it fell backwards into the ground.
I rushed over to the girl and crouched down but she was facing away from me over the ground coughing "are you alright? Bitten?" She coughed but shook her head 'no' and I nodded even though she couldn't see me. I took my bag off of my bag and grabbed a water bottle "here, drink this" she turned around and looked at me and I froze "are you kidding me" I kind of mumbled out. The last person I thought to find was her. Alicia. It turns out I didn't escape all my bully's. She looked into my eyes obviously confused by was I said "huh" she raised an eyebrow "I said are you kidding me. The last person I expected to see nor find alive is you" I said and leaned back sitting on the ground with my elbows resting on my knees.
"I'm sorry? Do I know you?" She asked and I realise she obviously didn't recognise because I was wearing a cloth that half covered my face and I laughed and removed the cloth and her eyes widen in shock.
"(Y-y/n)" she stuttered and now it was my turn to raise an eyebrow at how nervous? Scared? I don't really know but it was weird seeing that emotion on her face.

"Yeah, genius" I said sarcastically "look, do you want the water or not?" She nodded and took the water and taking a sip. I reached my hand across and wiped my thumb across my forehead cut and she winced "ima need to stitch that up" I said and turned to my backpack taking out a medical kit "why are you helping me?" I looked at her and raised my eyebrow again "you may have made my life a living hell but your still a human and also the only saveable person iv met since the start of the apocalypse and also, I'm a good person" she nodded and I took out a thread and needle and started threading the surgical thread through the needle then starting on her forehead after cleaning it. "What are you doing out here?" "Alone?" I added "I was with my family but got separated" she explained shortly "how's nick and Maddison?" She looked surprised that I asked "umm, there good. I think, I don't know I haven't been with them in a couple of days" she looked down "any idea where they were headed?" She looked up again "yeah, Mexico or something" she said and I nodded "are you hurt anywhere else?" She shook her head. I packed up my stuff and stood up and held out my hand "come on, if you want to find them you gotta start early" she looked shocked and confused "do you want to find your family or not?" She took my hand and stood up and nodded "thank you" she said quietly "don't mention it" I said giving her a reassuring smile and we set off to find her family.