Emily Thomas: Apartment*

"Should we go home and re-christen our apartment?"

G!P Reader ____________________________________

The night had taken an unexpected but not unwelcome turn of events. Though if she was being completely honest, knowing her girlfriend, it wasn't exactly out of the blue.

Needy hands fumbled at the expensive cotton button up shirt. Desperately trying to remove the layers between them. For their skin to finally touch. The warmth between Emilys legs growing uncomfortably hot at the lack of friction.

Huffing into her girlfriends face, she gives up. Lips detaching from y/n's in a frustrated attempt to get the blue shirt untucked from the waistband of her girlfriends pants.

"Let me." Y/n whispers. Her breaths uneven, laboured. Emily's kisses having quite literally stole the breath from her lungs.

Shirt and slacks hitting the floor unceremoniously. Y/n's hands reach and grasp at Emily's body. Searching for and worshiping any uncovered patch of soft skin. Lips feverishly kissing up her neck until her lips were breathlessly hovering over her girlfriends ear.

"Can I?"

Too turned on to elaborate, she mumbles and Emily nods. Furiously at that. Y/n's hands hold the back of her thighs. Hoisting her up until the girls legs encircled her hips, pressing directly on y/n's stiff heat.

Staggering to their shared room. Y/n drops Emily to their linen sheets. Emily's dress long since gone as her girlfriend had practically abandoned it on the floor the minute they were in the door.

"What are you waiting for?" Green eyes peered up at her through delicate eyelashes. A pleading look in  them, and at that point, y/n had decided they'd both waited long enough. The night previous seeming to feel like it was too long ago.

Kneeling to the bed between Emily's spread thighs. Her hands travel up, reaching and holding onto the girls hips. Wanting nothing more than to be nearer.

Lips meeting again, gently this time. They move in sync. Their lips, their hands and their bodies moving further back on the bed until Emily's head drops onto the soft case of the pillows.

Grinning at her girlfriend, y/n reaches to her nightstand to grab a condom. Ripping it open and sliding it onto her erection in a swift motion.

Spreading Emily's legs wider. Ones of y/n's hands holds the underside of Emily's right knee. Keeping it partially elevated as she runs the tip of her penis through her girlfriends folds. Teasing her clit and smearing her juices along the underside of her cock.

"Please. I just just want you inside me." Emily murmurs. Her throat too tight to speak any louder. That or she was just too scared of breaking the intimate atmosphere in their bedroom. But at this point, her arousal was suffocating her, and she knew what she needed to finally breath.

"I know." The taller girl whispers. Finally dragging her tip down to Emily's entrance. Applying slight pressure as her cock was slowly enveloped by Emily's soaking heat.

Pausing a second as it seemed she wasn't going to go any deeper, she pulls out. Until only the tip of her penis was left before resuming her path. Pushing all the way back in. Gaining a centimetre or two more inside her girlfriend.

"Fuck, Emily." Y/n moans. Her eyebrow pulling together as her eyes fluttered closed. Emily, in a similar fashion, releases a quiet moan that leaves her mouth hanging open. Y/n's thrusts inside her again. Repetitively. Each time going deeper.

"You can.." Emily's sentence tappers of as y/n bottoms out again. Her hips rolling in, meeting the underside of Emily's thighs in a fevered slap.

"Oh. Yes." Y/n moans in replacement of words. Pulling out again before roughly sheathing herself inside her girlfriends pussy once more.

"Faster." Emily almost demands. Her arms draped around her thrusting girlfriends shoulders. Her face scrunched up in pleasure, Y/n following through with her girlfriends request.

Amongst the otherwise cold temperature of their apartment, the fragrance of sex travels through their bedroom. The slapping of Y/n's hips driving further and faster into her girlfriends desperate pussy. Their shared jagged breaths and breathing moans. The wet smack of lips meeting. Crashing into each other again and again in bruising pleasure.

Abdominal muscles clenching as she attempts to hug closer to Y/n. Emily's walls clenching harder around her girlfriends erection. The swollen head of Y/n's cock dragging along the spongy front wall of her girlfriends insides and it had them both keening.
Emily, towards her orgasm and Y/n, from the added tightness of Emily's cunt.

"I'm not going to last much longer, Em." Y/n grunts. Elbows holding her up behind Emily's head.

Instead of responding, Emily gasps. Her nails digging into Y/n's back as she squeezes impossibly tighter around her girlfriends cock. Lips seeking Y/n's, Emily moans into her mouth. Legs wrapping around the taller girls drilling hips in an attempt to ground herself from the orgasm wracking through her body.

Releasing a high pitched, raspy string of curses as she reached her peak. Y/n following close in suit as hot spouts if cum shot into the latex covering her throbbing cock.
"You feel so good." Y/n mumbles almost incomprehensibly. Hot breaths fanning against Emily's collar bones as they both came down from their highs. Unshed tears sitting in Emily's eyes, making them glassy with post orgasmic bliss.