Alycia Debnam-Carey/Alicia Clark

Just keep reading this oneshot there is a big plot twist.

(Y/n) POV

"So, (y/n)? Right" I nodded at the interviewer. I was at a comic con interview with the cast of ftwd for the usual interview about how things had been going and what things for the fans to expect next "you're entrance in fear was quite the surprise if I do say so myself" I cringed at what the interviewer said and felt my girlfriend put her hand on my knee while Colman patted my shoulder letting out a laugh, the interviewer looked kind of confused at what was happening "I'm sorry am I missing something?" She asked.

"Well, the reason my 'entrance' into the show was quite a shock was solemnly based on my idiocy" I said with a small chuckle.

"I don't understand" the interviewer said. I looked over at alycia and cover the mic in front of me to whisper "am I allowed to say?" She nodded and I cleared my throat "okay well, your in for an interesting story" I said and the crowd cheered causing me to laugh.

(Kind of a flashback but also you telling the story)⬇️

I had just gotten off of work early and was heading to my girlfriends set to surprise her, we both hadn't seen each other in a couple of days because of our busy schedule's. Me being a lawyer and Alycia being an actress.

I parked my car outside of the set building and got out of the car, grabbing the little bouquet of purple jasmine's out of the back seat. The sun was out, there was a nice warm breeze flowing under the hot LA sun. Taking a deep breath I made my way to the door and went through.

After talking to the desk lady and her telling me what set she was on I headed of the surprise my girlfriend.

I walked through the door the lady said to and when I got through the sight that I saw pissed me off and hurt me. Alycia was kissing someone else.

"Hey!" I said loudly, pushing the guy Alycia was kissing away. Alycia and the guy both had surprised expressions on their faces.
"Alycia, what the hell?!" I said loudly at her, all the emotions I was feeling showing on my face.
"(Y/n), it's not what it looks like!"
She said back.

"Oh yeah?, okay to me it looks like you were just kissing whoever the fuck this guy is! And I don't need my glasses to see that!"
I said loudly at her.

"Hey, it really isn't what it looks like dude" the guy that was kissing Alycia said "oh no, don't 'dude' me, I'm not you're dude. I came here to surprise my girlfriend because I haven't seen her in a couple of days because we've both been busy, and I get here! And see her kissing some other guy!" I was really upset at this point. Alycia always said there was nothing to worry about but CLEARLY she was wrong.

"(Y/n), (y/n) stop!" Alycia called out to stop me from rambling on.
"What? Alycia, why wasn't it what it looked like?" She was getting visibly frustrated and I was hurt, mad and felt betrayed.
"Okay!, maybe we should cut the camera!" Some guy said with a clap at the end of what he was saying. I turned in the direction confused.

"You've been recording this whole time, Marty?" Alycia said in disbelief.

"Yeah, well this chick burst onto the set while we're doing the 11th take on this scene, I wanted to see where it went!" Marty said.

I was confused and looked around me at where I was standing and made an 'ohh' face.
"Oh my god, I am so so sorry, I didn't mean to ruin you're take, alycia I'm so sorry" I said turning to Alycia for the last part.

"It's fine, we'll just have to go again" she sounded annoyed and I felt really bad.
"Actually, that scene made for some good conflict, and a nice plot twist I didn't know we needed, can we use it?" Another director dude came from behind the camera. I had a confused expression on my face with my lips slightly agape. I turned to Alycia not sure what to say.

"You want to use our fight as a cover for this scene?" The director's nodded at Alycia with a 'yep' "umm (y/n), I'm fine with it but what about you?" She asked me "umm, I guess?" I answered slightly guessing myself.

"Okay *clap* perfect" Marty said and the other director nodded.

(Back to the interview)

"So yeah, that's how I got my role on ftwd" I said with a small laugh. The crowd cheer and laughed along with the interviewer "wow, that's just wow. I never would've guessed that's how you got into the show and it explains why that fight seemed so real" she said with a laugh and we all nodded.

Sorry that was weird. 🏹