Chapter 11

-Nico's P.O.V-

(An: starts off with a small recap of last night but takes place the next day)

After being dragged back to my cabin by Piper, I had crawled into bed and had a dreamless sleep. The sound of the coach horn blew in the distance and I rolled over in bed. I remember exactly what Piper had said to me last night.

"You need your sleeping Nico everyone is worried about you, come on or I'll get Jason to carry you back to your cabin"

Zeus knows I would rather of stayed and talked to Amber.

No. You don't want to be around her. Stop having emotions!!! I screamed at myself.

I got up and took a quick shower before breakfast. I threw on some black jeans a black shirt with a skull on the front and my aviator jacket.

Running my fingers through my mess of black hair I swing open the door to my cabin and head to the mess hall.

I arrive later then the others so I attract some stares. Quickly I grab some food and dump it into the fire sacrificing it to my dad and step mom. As she liked me to call her.

I do a quick scan of the mess hall, and my eyes fall in Amber. She had her hair done up in another messy bun, she wore a orange camp half blood t- shirt with a long black sleeve underneath it. Ripped jeans and her boots from the day before.

She sat in between Conner and Travis, who where talking to her about something. But she kept her gaze focused on her plate, which I noticed, didn't have much food.

I head over to my table. Jason smiles at me when I approach, but Percy keeps talking to him, trying to explain something.

"I'm telling you man, that girl is setting off some weird vibes. I don't trust her." sitting down at the table on the opposite side of Percy, next to Jason. I start to eat my toast, that's right, today I have a piece of toast along with my usual pomegranate.

"Percy you're just upset she embarrassed you in front of everyone" Jason retorts, a smirk on his face.

"I wouldn't say embarrassed, more like..., caught me off guard. I mean I didn't even have riptide out. I totally would have beat her then" I scoff at his remark before going back to my food.

"It's true, you just watch, today I will pulverize her in sword fighting." Percy says, while shooting daggers at me with his eyes. Jason just shrugs before saying.

"See I don't really care about that, but what caught my attention was how she wasn't at the camp fire last night." I almost choked on my toast.

"Yeah, when Chiron called her up to introduce herself she wasn't there, and apparently she didn't tell anyone she would be leaving" Percy comments.

"I asked the Stolls tis' morning and they said she didn't come back last night when they went to asleep, but she was there when they woke up. Already awake and ready to go" remarks Jason. I didn't even have to ask the name of the girl they where talking about, I automatically knew it was Amber.

I wanted to barge in and stand up for her, but I knew that would seem suspicious. So instead I continue to nibble at my food.

I understand why she wasn't at the camp fire, but why wasn't she back at her cabin when they went to sleep? And why was she already awake when they woke up?

Another horn sounded signaling the end of breakfast. kids stand up and hurry off to there classes.

"Come one, its sword training, with Amber, I got a score to settle" Percy states.

"Well I got to go talk to Chiron" replies Jason. He gets up from the table and makes his way over in the direction of the big house.

"You coming" asks Percy. I scramble from my seat jogging to catch up with him. If Percy starts to hurt Amber, will I stick up for her?

( Sorry really short chapter been busy, this is mostly just a filler. promise it gets really good in the next chapter)