Chapter 15

-Ambers POV -

I woke up in a small room with 8 other bodies in the room with me. My eyes opened to reveal Leo leaning over me.

"Hey guys she's up" he yelled over his shoulder. I heard some mumbles and feet shuffling, then Nico and Annabeth appeared over my head.

All three of them smiled sweetly at me but I'll I could think of was Duncan.

"Where is he" I ask, my voice coming out raspy and weak. My head throbbed, I felt utterly exhausted. A confused look spreads across there faces.

"Amber you've been out all day and night you must be confused" Leo says. But I sit up quickly and almost smack my head off of Nico's.

Eyes wild I look for him.

"Where is he, what did you do to him" I yell. Leo puts a hand on my shoulder and try's to calm me down. But I refuse, not until I know where Duncan is.

My eyes lock with Logan and rage arcs threw my body, boiling my blood. I shove Leo out of the way a try to run at Logan. Strong hands grab me from behind, I struggle to get to him.

"YOU KILLED HIM! YOU KILLED HIM! ILL KILL YOU, I SWEAR YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH ME AGAIN LOGAN! I HATE YOU" I was yelling as loud as I could my gaze never left Percy, he took a fearful step back.

I squirmed and thrashed in the grasp of the hands, I couldn't think straight. I turned and saw Nico holding me from behind. His arms wrapped around my waist. I tried to punch him, to knock him out. But he was to strong.

"It's ok, it wasn't real, your safe know" he whispers into my ear. I slow down my jabs and my legs give out. He sits down on the bed and puts me in his lap, I try to struggle but I was so weak from my sudden out burst.

Tears form on my face and I turn so I look at him. My eyes meet his. I look at the ground.

"I'm not strong enough, I'm sorry, I'm worthless, weak, and pathetic" my voice bearly above a whisper. Nobody heard me but Nico, although he didn't say a word.

I start to get my senses, Annabeth stood in the corner of the white room holding Percy's hand, beside them was Hazel and Frank. Both looked scared, the other kid, Jason, was standing beside Piper. He looked down at me, no expression on his face. Then Leo sat in a chair across from me.

We stood in a room that looked to be like a hospital but less advances. Sunlight leaked threw a window. When on the tour Annabeth had called this the infirmary.

"I have to go" I mumble, embarrassed by my out burst and not really wanting to answer any questions.

But as I stood up to leave Nico grabbed both my wrists. A yelp of pain escaped my mouth. He didn't look surprised, but his gaze hardened, along with his hold. As tears threatened to fall I did as he wanted and sat back down. He let go right away.

"Amber are you ok" asked Leo. I didn't answer, I wasn't going to. I have learned if you just sit there and don't show emotion people tend to leave you alone.

"Amber"? I heard Annabeth. I just stared at my feet. Not moving my gaze or fiddling with my fingers.

"I know what your doing Amber" I heard Nico's voice. "it's not going to work, we will sit here all day until you tell us what's going on" and they did.

******************

It had been five hours. Five hours, I couldn't believe it. Sometimes an Apollo camper would come in and try to give me a check up but I wouldn't move.

Everybody was starting to get fidgety, Frank and Hazel had to go somewhere called new Rome. Leo sat in his chair pulling things out of his tool belt.