Chapter 3| The Housemates

To get it out of the way, I'm changing the MC lol. I don't know why i chose the MC I chose, but I'll go back to the girl I always choose as my MC when making these.

I kid u not she's always the MC and I'll keep making her the MC bc I love her ok? Ok

_______________________________________

I woke up to see Ethan sat on my bed and another guy standing next to it, both looking down at me. Confused, I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"What are you two doing here?" I asked, sleepily.

"we've been trying to wake you up for like half an hour. This here is Harry, by the way. He was helping me" Ethan answered, and I gave a confused nod in response.

"well you're up now so we'll leave you to get ready, meet us at dinner downstairs in around half an hour. There you'll meet the rest of the boys"

That was the last thing Ethan said before he and Harry left my room.

I lazily got out of bed and checked the time to see it was 8 Pm.

So I've been sleeping for about an hour and a half.

I went into my bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth, as I do have morning breath even after naps.

I then moisturized my face and put on some light lip gloss.

I let my hair down and curled it a little, before putting on black tights and a grey hoodie with some house slippers.

Then I took my phone and went downstairs to see everyone waiting for me.

One guy stood out in particular.

He was pretty tall and had healthy looking, chocolate skin and black dreads, with a bandanna on. Usually I wasn't into bandanas, but it suited him surprisingly well.

He was wearing a white t-shirt and grey sweats.

He was also on his phone, completely isolated by everyone's conversations, indicating he's in his own little mind bubble, completely out of touch with his noisy friends surrounding him.

I shook off my thoughts and approached where the boys were, greeting them.

Now, I hadn't noticed this before but there were also three girls sat at the table, all three of which were drop dead gorgeous.

They all greeted me and I flashed them a smile, greeting them back.

"Hey! I'm Talia. Assuming you're Ethan's sister he's been talking about?"

"The one and only" I chuckled.

"Stephanie by the way, but you can call me steph for short" I said.

"I'm Freya, nice to meet you. And this is Jessica, but she doesn't talk much. Jessica say hi to Steph" she said as she pointed to the third girl who was totally ignoring everyone and was just sat on her phone. She was completely quiet, indicating she wasn't like the guy I saw previously. When he was directly being spoken to he would reply to his friends, then return to his phone.