Chapter 7 | Friends

Stephanie's POV

***

I was in the living room with Josh, JJ, Vikk, Tobi and Simon.

The rest of the guys were out wherever.

"Yo Steph, you wanna film a try not to laugh with me?" JJ said.

The Sidemen had posted a photo with me, revealing I'm Ethan's 'long lost sister' as they jokingly put it.

Most people liked me, which felt nice.

"Sure" I said.

"When?"

"Right now" JJ said.

"Alright, lets go" I simply answered.

We walked to his room and he closed the door to keep all sound out.

He sat in his chair and pulled an extra one he had (for whatever reason) next to him so I could sit.

"Alright" he said before coughing a bit, clicking the record button.

"Yo what's up guys, it's ya boy KSIOlajideBT how we all doing, today I am here with Steph!" He said and I waved at the camera.

"Today, we're gonna be doing a try not to laugh as it was heavily requested by you guys" JJ continued.

"Okay, Steph you ready?" He asked and I nodded, smiling.

"Alright" he said, laughing as he played the video.

We were watching it, and I was doing pretty well.

Well, at least untill JJ laughed. His laugh is extremely contagious.

"That's not fair your laugh makes me laugh more than the damn video" I said, giggling to myself. (AN: I h8 the word giggle lmao fml)

JJ looked at me and laughed, and then we both turned our attention back to the video.

***

JJ and I had finished, and it took about two hours for the video to get edited and posted.

I was in my room on my phone, when Ethan walked in with his laptop in hand.

"What's up?" I say, seeing him looking at me with a look I can't quite read.

"You know the video you and Jide made?"

"..yeah?" I replied.

"Did you look at the comments?"

"...no" I said, grabbing my laptop and opening youtube.

I clicked on the video and scrolled through the comments, and my jaw dropped.

"They're actually really cute together"

"The chemistry between these two is defo real, JJ should hook her before someone snatches her"

"Damn why do they look good together"

"JJ got a new girlfriend?"

"The way they look at eachother... 🤔"

I closed the laptop and saw JJ behind Ethan. I  knew that he knew what I was looking at.

He proceeded to wink at me whilst smirking a bit, as he turned and went down the hall to his room.

That put a weird feeling in my stomach and I could feel myself blushing.

Ethan seemed to catch onto that.

"Steph?" He tilted his head.

I sighed.

"It's fine Ethan. People ship everyone with me at this point, it's not surprising" I laughed.