Chapter 12 | Plan

"So don't get fucking attached, cause nothing lasts forever..."

***

JJ's POV

***

I was angry. Not with Stephanie, or with anyone in particular.

I was just angry.

So I decided to tell the guys what's up. I decided to ask them for advice.

Yes, I'm just that fucking desperate.

I asked all the boys to come to my room. I made sure Steph wasn't awake, before locking us in and turning to face them.

"I need to tell you something.."

Ethan sighed.

"You like Steph, don't you?"

"How'd you know?" I asked, confused.

"I've had a feeling for a while now" Ethan said.

"... and?" I asked.

"Look Jide, she's a big girl and I'm nobody to tell her what to do. But if you hurt her I'm not sure how I'll forgive you for it. I might not have known her for long but she's family after all" Ethan sighed again.

I felt a weight lift off my shoulders.

"Thank you bro" I hugged Ethan.

"So are you lot together or?" Simon asked and I layed in my bed, covering my face with a pillow.

"No" I said.

I then threw the pillow to the side and rested my upper body on my elbows (AN: I hope yall know what I mean lmaoo)

"She doesn't wanna be with me. I think she likes me, but she doesn't wanna hurt Logan"

"I need advice on what to do, I'm lost. She doesn't wanna even talk to me, she locked herself in her room and I didn't get to talk to her after the conference." I continued.

After thinking for some time, Tobi came up with a doable plan.

"So, what we're gonna do is essentially fake a sidemen Sunday. We're gonna tell her that we're doing like a 24 hours on a boat challenge or something, but the point is it'll be like we're spending the night on the boat. She's gonna be our special guest and we're all gonna be in teams of two. We can then do spins on the spin the wheel app to decide the teams, but we rig it so that JJ and Steph end up together. Then, she'll have nowhere to lock herself in as we'll make sure the boat has only one room but with two beds. You lot will be able to talk, and the reason why I want you to sleep on the boat is because I reckon night time will bring a romantic atmosphere or whatever." Tobi said.

"But why's she specifically gonna be the guest? Don't you think that's a little suspicious?" Vikk asked.

"No, we'll tell her it's because the boat has only two beds and we have to be in teams, but there's 7 of us and the fans seem to really like her" Tobi said.

"I cannot thank you enough Tobi" I smiled and hugged my friend.

This was gonna be interesting...

***

Stephanie's POV

***

I woke up to someone banging on the door to my room.

I lazily stood up and opened the door, surprised to see Harry standing at the other end.

"Yes Harry?" I laugh a bit.

"The boys and I have to ask you something" he said, signaling for me to come downstairs.

So, I did. I put on a fake happy face and walked downstairs.

"Hey Steph!" Ethan hugged me.

"Sooo, we've got a question to ask you" he said.

"Yes?"

"Would you like to be in an uponcoming sidemen Sunday?" Ethan asked excitedly, with pleading eyes.

I laughed, and nodded.

"Sure, why not"

In reality, I really didn't want to but I mean they were giving me a free roof over my head so that was the least I could do for them.

"What are we doing?" I asked.

"24 hours on a boat challenge. Whoever catches the most fish in 24 hours wins. We're gonna be split into 4 teams of 2 people since the boat has only two beds, so we thought we'd let you be the guest since there's only 7 of us and the fans seem to really like you" Tobi explained.

"But the problem is, we only managed to rent one boat. So we're gonna have to start the challenge tommorow, we'll be going one team by one. We won't say how much each team caught though" Simon said.

"Alright" I replied.

"Seems fun I love boat rides!" I said and the boys seemed really pleased to hear that.

"Okay well let's film the intro so we see who's going when" JJ said.

Tobi set up the camera and we all stood in frame, with JJ being in the middle.

"Hello and welcome to the Sidemen!" JJ laughed.

"What are you on about?" Simon asked jokingly.

"Isn't this what we do?" JJ asked him, before turning to the camera.

"We are the Sidemen! Hey guys!"

Tobi then punched JJ in the shoulder.

"Okay so today, we're gonna be going on a little boat drive innit" JJ winked at the camera, and all the boys cringed at him.

JJ laughed, and continued.

"Today we have a special guest, everyone say hello to the 22 year old sensation, STEPHANIE PAAAYNE!" JJ yelled and I laughed as I waved at the camera.

"Okay so we're gonna be doing a little 24 hours on a boat challenge. Mad." JJ laughed.

"So whoever can catch the most fish in 24 hours wins. We already know who the winner will be, no matter what team I'm on I smash all of you" JJ said, and the boys boo'd at him.

"Ts, man" he laughed.

"Anywho, we're gonna be spliting into four teams of two people using the infamous spin the wheel app!" JJ said before laughing, once again.

"So, the first team is.... JJ said as he tapped the screen"

"Me, oh shit" he laughed.

"And who shall be my boat mate" he said dramatically, pressing the screen once more.

Don't be me. Do not let it say Stephanie. Please don't sa-

"Stephanie Paaayne!" JJ said.

Damn it.

***

Timeskip to after the teams were picked

***

The rest of the teams were Ethan and Harry, Simon and Tobi and Vikk and Josh.

I couldn't care less though, I just wanted to get it over with.

Since JJ and I were the first team that was picked, we were going first.

Oh how lovely, we're leaving tommorow...

***

This chapter's song: nothinglastsforever by Tokyo's Revenge

I can't wait for the next chapter, that's all I'mma say. :)