Chapter 8 | Sidemen Tinder

"There's a lot going on in my head right now but I manage, I manage"

***

Stephanies POV

***

We were on the Sidemen Tinder set, and I was actually pretty nervous.

Mainly because it wasn't only the Sidemen boys. They had guests. Chunkz, Harry Pinero (tbh not sure if they knew him back then but he's funny so fuck it lmao), Callux and some kid called Stephen.

It was my turn to go. After the boys and I went over the rules of the game once more to make sure I understand how everything works, the boys all lined up and the cameras were on as I walked out.

"Hi! I'm Stephanie, I'm 22 and I am from Ohio" I smile at the camera.

"Hi. I'm Harry, I'm 22 and is your mother a beaver? Cause dam." Harry said and I laughed.

"Yeah, sure why not" I laughed as I swiped right.

"Hi. I'm Chunkz, and I can actually sing. Fly me too the moooon"(AN: thats all I remember and I cba to check the lyrics so lol)

"That was actually really good, yes" I said, swiping right yet again.

"Hi, I'm Josh, I'm 26. I came here to eat ass and chew bubblegum, but I'm out of gum"Josh said and all the boys died of laughter.

I laughed, but swiped left.

"Freya, that swipe was for you" I wink at the camera, showing my respect to her.

"Hey, I'm Stephen, 22. I have aids." Stephen said and all the boys erupted into loud laughter, JJ's standing out as per usual.

"Man. That's rough buddy." I said, swiping left. (AN: to anyone who gets where the thats rough buddy is from; marry me pls)

"Hi, I'm Harry, Harry Pinero, but you can call me hot chocolate, because you are what you eat." Harry said, winking.

Just from that I could tell the guy was a flirt, even when he wasn't in character.

"Smooth. Sure" I said, swiping right.

"Hi, I'm Callux. Wanna know the difference between you and glasses?" He asked.

"Sure" I shrug.

"Glasses sit higher on my face"

When he said that, my mouth dropped and I started laughing along with the boys.

"No way" I said between laughs as I swiped left.

I could hear JJ say "you tried buddy".

"Hi, I'm Simon, I'm 26. You want 12 inches of dick tonight? Cause we could have sex three times" Simon said and I laughed.

"I'm doing this for Talia" I said, swiping left and giggling as Simon walked over with his head down.

"Hi, I'm Vikk, and even in a global pandemic your smile is the most contageous thing" Vikk smiled.

I smiled back at him, finding the comment sweet.

"That's very sweet, thank you Vikk" I said, swiping right.

"I'm Tobi, 25. Most couples like finishing eachothers sentences, but I just wanna finish in you" Tobi said, giving a smug look towards the camera.

I laughed and swiped right.

"I love the confidence" I commented.

And last but not least...

"Hi. I'm JJ" he said before laughing a bit, obviously finding it strange that he has to introduce himself to me.