Chapter 10 | Lies

"She showed me fake love, can't forget. How it hurt no, oh, made a list of my regrets"

***

Stephanie's POV

***

"... I think I might be falling for you, Steph" he spoke in a low, cocky tone.

Then, we heard the door to my room open and JJ quickly pulled away.

"Hey guys, I know you're editing at the moment but uh Steph? Someone's downstairs to see you" Tobi spoke, peeking his head through the door, oblivious as to what had just happened a second ago.

JJ likes me?

I shook the thought off my mind and stood up, making my way downstairs with Tobi and JJ following close behind.

When I got downstairs... well, I didn't expect to see what I saw to say the least.

The one and only, Logan Paul. Standing at our doorstep with a grin on his face, which turned to a slightly annoyed look when he spotted JJ right behind me.

I smiled and ran to embrace him.

"Hi Logan! What are you doing here?" I said as I pulled away.

"I'm here to ask if you wanna go out somewhere? I rang you like four times but you didn't answer so I decided to come see if you were at the house." Logan explained.

JJ rolled his eyes, clearly he was pissed.

"How about you leave her and us alone and you leave?" He told Logan.

"JJ chill out. I'd love to go out Logan, but where and when?"

"Right now, to a restoraunt. Jake will be coming too, I know you don't like him that much but I couldn't tell him off so" Logan scrached the back of his neck.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I have to get ready though" I replied, and I turned to JJ.

"Jide, can he please wait for me in front of my room? I'll be ready quick, I promise. I don't want him standing out in the sun" I said, as it was surprisingly sunny for London.

JJ sighed, but nodded slightly.

He seemed sad, probably because Logan interrupted whatever it is he was gonna do upstairs. I mean, he was gonna kiss me, I'm not so stupid not to know that much, but what was he gonna do after? Ask me to be his girlfriend already?

I'm probably looking too deep into it.

I shook off the thought and gave him an apologetic look, as well as a quick hug as I thanked him.

Logan and I walked upstairs and I went into my room, not bothering to lock it since I know Logan well enough to know he wouldn't try anything. I've always been like a sister to him, plus he isn't a scumbag like that.

If that was Jake outside of my room on the other hand, I'd be double locking that bitch.

I quickly changed into black ripped skinny jeans, white air force 1s and a black shirt.

***