Chapter 17 | Goodbye Logan

"I don't know no, I don't know, if I should give you the key to my soul"

***

Stephanie's POV

***

I woke up to an empty bed. Confused, I checked my phone to see it was already 1 pm. Panicking, I rubbed my eyes remembering Logan goes back home today.

I made a deal to meet with him at the airport at 2 pm. I hurriedly hopped out of bed and rushed around the room, throwing some clothes on and brushing out my hair.

I applied some mascara and lipgloss and quickly put my hair in a messy bun.

I threw on a hoodie and my air force 1's and grabbed my keys, quickly making my way downstairs and bumping into JJ on the way.

"Hey JJ, could you give me a ride to the airport real quick please?" I asked and he looked confused.

"Why, where are you going?" He asked.

"Logan leaves for LA today and I told him I'd meet him at the airport to say goodbye." I said and JJ nodded, hurrying upstairs.

Then, he came back with his shoes on and his car keys in hand.

"Let's go" he said.

***

At the airport

***

Instantly, I spotted Logan and ran over to him, pulling him into an embrace which he returned.

To my surprise, JJ and him shook hands when we pulled away.

Then, I spotted someone else standing next to Logan. Somebody I hadn't noticed untill now.

Jake.

I gave him a quick nod as a way to say hi, then turned my attention back to Logan.

"I'll miss you Log" I spoke, my voice cracking a bit.

"I'll miss you too sis... we'll still keep in touch though, remember?" Logan spoke comfortingly.

"Of course" I smiled a sad smile.

Then, we said our goodbyes as Logan and Jake had to board the plane.

As JJ and I were leaving the airport, I felt sadness wash over me. I really was gonna miss him.

"You'll see him soon enough Steph" JJ spoke comfortingly, wrapping an arm around me as we were walking to the car.

Suddenly, I stopped, standing in front of him. Then, I pulled him in for a big hug, which he returned immediately.

Then, I sighed, pulling away and continuing to walk to the car.

***

Very short chapter idk if I'll even continue this book tbh, havent really been motivated to write lately. I might fully return to it one day though :)

This chapter's song: Rider - Juice WRLD