Chapter 6 | Logan Paul

Stephanie's POV

***

I was currently waiting for Logan at the airport.

We were gonna grab a coffee and catch up with eachother, as promised over the phone.

I was sitting on a bench, scrolling through my phone not paying attention, when suddenly I felt two strong arms on my shoulders.

I felt my soul leave my body, but I looked back to see Logan smiling at me.

I quickly stood up and pulled him in for a tight hug.

Logan had always been a brother figure to me growing up, I'm not sure how exactly to tell him everything I found out.

And I also didn't know how to tell him JJ was a friend of mine.

Well, we weren't exactly friends but you know what I'm getting at.

I decided that for now, I wasn't gonna mention being involved with the Sidemen and especially JJ in any way. I was going to play stupid. Yup.

Anyway, Logan and I walked to Ethan's car which I borrowed for today.

I then took us to a cafe where we sat down and took our orders.

"Well" Logan began.

"Can I just say how nice it is to see you in person again Steph?" He chuckled, and so
did I.

"Same here though, I missed you"

"Why'd you even move?" he asked in a concerned tone.

"Well basically Logan, I found out that I'm adopted. I moved here because this is where my biological family lives. My adoptive mom died of cancer, and my adoptive dad became abusive so I took some money and left. I'm never looking back"

"Woah... forreal? You're adopted? What are your real parents like?"

"Well, apoarently my real dad has been absent from my mom's life so I haven't met him. But my mom is very sweet. I also believe my dad was just a man my mom got with to forget her ex husband who had also left her, since I'm mixed and I have an older brother who's 100% white so. I don't know, I'll have to ask her about that" I shrugged.

"Anyway, enough about me. How've you been Log?"

Logan chuckled at the childhood nickname, but answered my question pretty quickly.

"Life's been... weird. You probably saw the whole Japan thing, it was all over the internet, but that really had and still has me screwed. I know I fucked up and I do understand I made a huge mistake, I'm trying to correct it but the internet just wants to see you fail."

"Yeah, that's true. People on the internet don't give people who make mistakes room to grow and learn from them which sucks." I said, and Logan nooded in agreement.

"Also, didn't you say Jake's coming with you?" I ask.

"Yeah but he had something important to deal with today apparently. He has a flight scheduled tommorow." Logan replied.

We talked for another hour or so, and soon I drove Logan off to the apartment he was staying in. We said our goodbyes and I drove off to the Sidemen house.

I was greeted by Simon, Talia, Ethan and Tobi, who were sitting on the couch in the living room.

"How was it?" Tobi asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"It was nice, we caught up with eachother. I'm not sure what to tell him about you guys and especially JJ though, he'll freak out" I sigh.

"I say just tell him" Talia suggested.

"You're childhood friends so he'll be willing to hear you out"

"I truly hope you're right, Talia"

Just then, JJ walked downstairs looking as if he had just woken up.

"Wagwan?" JJ said.

"Steph has a friend she wants to introduce us to!" Simon joked and I elbowed him in the side.

"Simon no!" I said, and he laughed.

"What friend, is he a guy?" JJ said, making a weird face.

"Yeah, he's my childhood best friend but in no way are any of you meeting him!" I replied.

"Oh is it Logan?" JJ asked.

"How'd you know?"

"Steph I was in the same room as you when you were talking to him on the phone" JJ laughed, and I let out a small 'oh'.

"You know what, call him right now and tell him what's going on" Tobi said.

After some thinking and convincing from the boys and Talia, I decided fuck it. Why not.

I rang Logan, and the boys made me put him on speaker.

"Yoo Steph. Miss me already?" He chuckled and I smiled.

"Logan? I have something to tell you" I said, scratching the back of my neck and glairing at JJ who was sitting on the couch next to me.

He glaired back at me and made a 'go on' face.

"So.. you talked about your boxing match with uh... this guy named KSI?" I said.

"Yeah, why?"

"And uh, KSI is a part of this group called the uh, the sidemen right?" I ask, knowing the answer but wanting Logan to confirm it.

"Yeah. Where are you going with this Steph?" He lightly chuckled.

"So remember I told you I had a brother?" I ask.

"Yes Steph" he laughed, finding the questions I'm asking extremely random which I can't really blame him for.

"So uh, my brother... my brother is a part of the sidemen. And I live in the sidemen house" I said, making a sour face in hopes of Logan not reacting badly.

"... what?" Logan was shocked.

"Steph how's that gonna work?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I say.

"If the internet finds out my best friend is with the Sidemen, that is going to wreck me" he thought, which was true.

"Nobody has to know about me Log, I just don't wanna stop being friends with you and that's why I'm telling you the truth I was afraid of telling you before" I said, and Logan sighed a bit.

"Steph, we aren't gonna stop being friends. But this is gonna be weird to get used to."

"Good" I sighed in relief.

"Wait, how close are you and JJ?" He asked.

I glaire at JJ, not knowing what to say.

"Well I mean uh... we're friends" JJ gave me a nod and smile of confirmation.

"Well. Shit." Logan laughed.

"He's not so bad" I smile.

"Fuck Steph this is gonna be weird" he laughed.

"Like who's side are you gonna be on in the ring?"

"Both. I'll be happy for whoever wins and sad for whoever loses." I simply answer.

I noticed JJ hadn't stopped looking at me.

"Welp, alright. I'm glad I had this talk with you, but I'mma go now. Bye bye Log" I smile, and he returns the goodbye as I end the call.

I let out a sigh of relief.

"Glad that's over with"

***

I am BACK BITCHES

Hope u didnt miss me too much 🥱

Nah but jokes aside I'm happy to be back! Idk how often I'll update this thing but I'll try do it as much as possible.

That's all from me, hope you enjoyed this quick chapter.