kidnapped

"ALRIGHT TOMAN!" Mikey shouted to his gang from atop the stairs later that night

"ALRIGHT TOMAN!" Mikey shouted to his gang from atop the stairs later that night. A wind gust blew through as the members went quiet, facing all their attention to their boss. "Your mission for now...

Is to find a man with long red hair!!"

"...Huh?"
"What's he asking us to do now?"
"Do they've got a bounty on their head or sum?"

"With new intel, it is rumored that the Sweet Lotus gang leader is a man with long red hair that reaches to his mid-back!" Mikey announced. "Look for someone of that description, and do whatever it takes to bring him back here!!"

"Yes sir!!!" The men shouted.

"You are dismissed."

Everyone waited for Mikey to leave his podium, before dispersing into their groups.

"Nice one Takemitchy!" Chifuyu threw his arm around his friend happily, startling Takemichi.

"Huh? What did I do?"

"You got us the scoop on the SL leader. Good job." Mitsuya praised him, patting Takemichi's back.

"Now we just need to find him." Nahoya smashed his fist into his palm, cracking his knuckles.

"Mikey said anything goes." Baji smirked mischievously, aching to pound someone's face in.

"How about we make this a game?" Chifuyu suggested, jumping on Takemichi's shoulder. "First to locate and bring back the Sweet Lotus leader, wins!"

"What's the prize?" Mitsuya asked.

"Mmmmm...Free dinner, paid by the losers."

"I'm in!!!" Nahoya exclaimed happily.

"Let's go in teams. I'll be on Draken's team." Mitsuya offered.

"Cmon, Baji, let's band together! We both wanna kick his face in, right?" Nahoya assumed ecstaticly, practically bouncing on the balls of his feet.

"Eh, sure why not."

"That leaves you and me, Chifuyu!" Takemichi exclaimed.

"Mhm!"

"It's been a whole 4 days, and we still haven't found the stupid leader

"It's been a whole 4 days, and we still haven't found the stupid leader." Baji pouted, him and Nahoya spending their Saturday searching for this presumed gang head.

"Quit whining, we still have hope!" Nahoya assured, a bit cheerier than his partner.

"As soon as I see the bastard, I'm knocking em' out. My fist want blood." Baji raised his right hand, his fingers twitching for trouble.

"Yeah, I get it. You've said that 10 times today." Nahoya snickered. That's when he turned to face in front of him, and noticed a person leave a corner store up ahead.

Nahoya sharply gasped and halted his footsteps, making Baji flinch. "What, dude!?"

"LOOK!" Nahoya smiled, pointing forward.

Baji followed his finger, to see he was pointing to a person with long red hair that reached their mid back. They were wearing a black shirt and black sweatpants, and was carrying about two bags worth of groceries.

The person turned to corner into a nearby alley. Baji and Nahoya glanced at each other, before sprinting down the sidewalk. "Get the bag ready!!" Baji commanded.

"And get your fist ready!!" Nahoya retorted.

The two boys turned and ran into the alley, the
redhead just ahead.

"And...NOW!!!"

Nahoya slipped an empty rice bag over the person's face. Baji appeared in front of them, punching them square in the face. It seemed that had knocked them out, as the grocery bags in their hands had slipped from their grasp, and they started to weakly fall forward.

Nahoya caught them by the wrist, propping them up. Baji formed a frown with his lips. "...That was no fun. They instantly passed out."

"You used too much force, idiot!" Nahoya teased with a smile, only making Baji furious.

"Yknow, when you insult people, that little dumb smirk of yours makes them even angrier—

"Let's take this dude back to Mikey!—"

"I'M TALKIN TO YA!"

...Where am I?...

My head hurts.

Are my wrist tied behind me?

What's happening?

Mikey stood up from his chair, prompting his other friends to look up to the hostage. They watched as the person Baji and Nahoya kidnapped fidgeted in their seat, wiggling their tied up wrist.

"He's awake!" Chifuyu gasped.

"Oh shit." Draken jumped up from the ground.

"The Sweet Lotus leader." Takemichi whispered.

"It's about to go down." Mitsuya shivered.

"Lemme kill him." Baji offered.

"Resulting to murder already?" Nahoya laughed.

Mikey walked towards the hostage who had a bag over their head, stopping just a few feet away.
"...Sorry to take you by surprise like this." Mikey deadpanned with his hands in his pockets. "It was most convenient for—"

"I forgive you."

...Eh? Every boy thought.

Mikey was taken aback the most, as he had choked on his own words. "W-Hm. Uhm. What?"

"You apologized for taking me by surprise. I forgive you." The person said kindly.

Mikey was baffled, that he had to turn around and regroup with his men. "What the hell is going on?!" He whisper-shouted.

"He's saying sorry?" Baji recalled, just as confused.

"Is it just me, or does he sound really girly? Like, his voice is kinda high." Draken asked.

"I thought the same thing!" Takemichi agreed.

Mitsuya took initiative and broke away from the group, walking towards the hostage. This was the moment of truth. They were about to find out who was the leader behind this uprising gang that went by the name Sweet Lotus!

He grabbed the top of the rice bag, slickly pulling it off the persons head. Almost instantly, they felt their hearts drop to their stomachs.

"It's..." Mitsuya whispered, slowly walking backwards to get a closer look.

"A GIRL!?" The boys shouted.