future

play the song above to add to the mood!

12 years later

Y/N SAT IN FRONT of her mothers grave her hands clasped together as she prayed with her eyes squeezed shut. When she opened them, she fondly gazed at the photo that was placed in front, a few fallen cherry blossom leaves sitting pretty beside it. "...Happy birthday, Momma..."

She stood up, brushing dirt off the back off her skirt. She then walked a short distance away from Jessie's grave, sitting in front of Rei and Aanya's graves. She did a quick prayer, before moving to the grave beside their's—

Akira's.

About 9 months after the incident, Akira finally remembered y/n. She remembered Aanya and Rei as well. But, shortly after, only 3 weeks later,

Akira died from brain cancer.

That was one of the hardest things y/n had to go through, as it took her over 4 weeks to finally get out of bed to even shower. She fell into a deep depression. Losing a friend after they just remembered who you were? Not the best feeling.

But with Draken and the others there to help her through it, she was able to overcome it.

Finally, y/n moved to Baji's grave. As she knelt in front of it, she noticed a plate of steaming peyoung yakisoba beside his gravestone, two chopsticks on top it. She found herself smiling. "...Chifuyu beat me here, didn't he?"

Y/n brushed down her hair in the mirror, her short curly black locks being thrown up into a ponytail

Y/n brushed down her hair in the mirror, her short curly black locks being thrown up into a ponytail. She adjusted her sweatpants by the waistband, and rolled down her hoodie sleeves. She flashed herself a grin, before prancing out of the bathroom and skipping down the stairs.

"Y/n! Are you ready!? The suitcases are all packed in the car!"

"Yes, dad!!" Y/n shouted, jumping the last step and skipping into the living room, her father holding open the front door.

Kenji, a tall slender man with bright green eyes and long black hair that kept his eyes partially hidden, gave a big smile as he watched his 28 year old daughter stroll through her now sold off apartment.

She walked past him and down the steps of the apartment complex, only to be met with her friends waiting by her and her fathers van. "...Guys!?"

"Did you think we'd leave without saying goodbye?" Nahoya laughed, running forward and wrapping his arms around her waist, picking her up and spinning her while giving her a bone-crunching hug.

"O-Okay, okay! Ouchie!!" Y/n whined, squeezing his shoulders as she begged to be put down.

"I can't believe you're really leaving to Australia!!" Takemichi cried, Chifuyu patting his back to comfort him.

"There there." Kazutora joined in, also patting Takemichi on the shoulder.

"You're lucky modeling got you all that money you wanted to keep your promise to your father." Draken teased, pulling y/n into a tight hug.

"Who knew?" Y/n chuckled.

"Be safe in the wild. I heard they have huge spiders." Souya shivered, giving his farewell hug to her.

"Will do!"

"If you need me to make you a modeling outfit, don't hesitate to reach out to me." Mitsuya whispered to
y/n as he embraced her, y/n nodding against his neck.

She then moved to Kazutora, who gave her a faint, yet sad smile. "...Don't go having coffee with someone else." Y/n teased, falling into him and giving him a passionate hug.

Kazutora laughed, hugging her back. "I won't, believe me. I don't even like coffee."

And last in line, was Chifuyu. She could see he was already upset. Though he was smiling, his eyes were glossy and his lips formed a tight line.

This made her snicker to herself, her grabbing Chifuyu's wrists and holding them up. "You look like a sad puppy dog!"

"Maybe because my owner is leaving me behind!"

Y/n cackled, before pulling the man into her and tightly wrapping her arms around his neck. "...Goodbye, Chifuyu."

"...Can you do me a favor?" He whispered, holding her around her waist with his chin set on her shoulder. "...Find love out there."

Her eyelids flickered up and down.

"...I hate seeing you push people away because you don't want them to turn out like Baji..."

"...You're asking quite a big favor, Matsuno."

"...Just think about it."

"Why can't I just marry you?"

"You know that's not a good idea. For both of us..."

"...You suck."

"I love you too."

They finally pulled away, smiling at each other. She said all her last goodbyes, before jumping into the van with her father, leaving behind her best friends and riding to the airport.

Y/n looked out the window as her dad drove, Kenji glancing over to her a few times. "...Are you excited? You got a huge modeling deal in Australia."

"...Excited about the deal?...Yeah, I'm stoked...But wanna know what I'm more excited for?!" She perked up, quickly turning to her father with joyful eyes.

Kenji sweat dropped. "For what? You're scaring me!"

Y/n looked down at her necklace, popping open the locket. Inside, she kept a picture of her mother in one slot, and a photo of her, Akira, Aanya, and Rei, which was taking on their first day as the Sweet Lotus gang, in the other slot.

"...I can't wait...

to grow lotus flowers with them, in the Australian ponds."

end :,)