festival

"NO WAY! YOU DRESSED UP AS A CAT?!" Mikey laughed and pointed at Baji

"NO WAY! YOU DRESSED UP AS A CAT?!" Mikey laughed and pointed at Baji. He had black whiskers painted on his face, dressed in a black shirt and pants with fuzzy black cat ears on his head.

"YEAH! SO WHAT?!" He hissed, literally. "What are you supposed to be?!"

"A pilot! Can't you tell?" Mikey tipped his pilot hat that he wore on his head, as he was wearing a white collared shirt with airplane pins, and black pants. "I fly fighter jets!"

"That's dumb."

"No it isn't!"

"Hi everyone!"

They turned to see Emma skip towards them, Draken trailing behind her. She was wearing a witch costume, and Draken was"dressed" as a pumpkin (he just wore a pumpkin shirt and his hair strand was dyed green with hair chalk.

"Emma? Why are you here?" Mikey asked.

"Draken invited me as a plus one!"

"I didn't. She happened to be trick-or-treating while I was on my way here." Draken murmured.

"The gang is all here I see!!" Nahoya shouted, skipping towards the group.

"...Why are you and Souya wearing your basketball uniforms?" Baji glared.

"We're dressed as a basketball players!!!" He hugged Souya, pouting at Baji. "Can't you tell?"

"You look like you just came from practice, morons." Draken teased.

"Almost everyone is here!" Takemichi waved, as he was dressed in a dog onesie with puppy ears.

"Oh, nice costume!!" Mikey laughed. "Hina isn't with you?"

"Hehe, no, she's trick-or-treating with her younger brother."

"You all came. I'm glad." Mitsuya joined the group, him wearing a costume related to the anime Neon Genisis Evangelion, him dressed in Shinji's battle suit.

"Woah!!! Did you make that yourself?!" Nahoya gasped, him, Souya, and Takemichi surrounding him.

"Yep! Been working on it for 2 months."

"It looks just like Shinji's!" Takemichi awed.

"O.M.G!!!!"

The boys and Emma whipped around to see Aanya and Akira walking through the park, Aanya practically running to them. He was dressed as a princess, specifically Cinderella.

Akira was dressed as the prince, her smiling and waving. "Hi guys."

"Aanya!!!" Nahoya shouted happily, Aanya grabbing his hands and swinging them.

"Nahoya!!!!"

"Since when were they so close?" Draken sweat dropped.

"You're a basketball player?"