dress up

"HEY Y/N!!!" Emma swung open her front door, greeting her redhead friend

"HEY Y/N!!!" Emma swung open her front door, greeting her redhead friend. "I haven't seen you in so long!"

"Hi Emma!" She smiled, the two girls hugging.

"Thanks for taking her in today." Draken rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm going to be...busy today. And I don't want her to be alone at the brothel."

"Yeah! It's really no problem!" Emma gave him a thumbs up, before turning to y/n with a beaming smile. "Today's Halloween! Did you want to go trick or treating?"

As Emma closed the door shut and the girls vanished to her room, y/n couldn't help but get lost in her own thoughts. Yesterday, I asked Draken and the other guys if they wanted to go with Emma and I to trick or treating in the neighborhood. But he quickly declined it, saying he already had something planned this evening.

I guess it's fine, I can't expect him and the other Toman members to make time for me...But it just...

hurts.

Ever since September 30th, everything has just been going downhill. I haven't been genuinely happy in a long time...I was hoping I could fix it today...

Guess I'll have to try again another day.

"White nails fit you so well!!" Emma awed, painting the last nail on y/n's left hand as they sat on her bedroom floor

"White nails fit you so well!!" Emma awed, painting the last nail on y/n's left hand as they sat on her bedroom floor. "You should paint them more often!"

"I never even thought about painting my nails...You're so good at it!"

"Aw, you think?" Emma chuckled, her cheeks going pink. "Oo! I know what we should talk about!"

"Hm?"

"Who. Do you. Have. A crush on?!"

"A crush!?" Y/n's face immediately went into flames. She pulled her hands away, shaking them from side to side. "Why do you wanna know about that?! Do YOU have a crush?"

Emma's face went as bright as a tomato. "W-We aren't talking about me!! I asked you first!"

"Oh my god, you do!!!" Y/n pointed her finger in Emma's face. "Spill it! Who!? Do I know them!?"