get together, get along

IT'S BEEN 3 DAYS, since Sweet Lotus joined forces with Toman

IT'S BEEN 3 DAYS, since Sweet Lotus joined forces with Toman. The girls had made their debut as the first all girl gang, and put a dent into the Japan gang industry.

Sweet Lotus hasn't met with Toman since the deal was put in place, however.

The girls despised the boys for what they did to y/n, their boss. And the boys don't like the attitude of some of the girls. Overall, it's just one big fight fest. So they've taken time apart (though their time was short to begin with).

But y/n was not going to allow this. If they were going to become partners in crime, Toman and Sweet Lotus needed to learn how to cooperate. Otherwise, it could turn into a disastrous war.

"Hi, I would like to throw a party for Sweet Lotus and Toman

"Hi, I would like to throw a party for Sweet Lotus and Toman. Hi, I would like to—" Y/n continuously whispered to herself, walking down the street with her eyes glued to her feet. She held a stack of flyers close to her chest, her holding them so tight that her knuckles started to turn white.

"Hi, I would like to throw a party for Sweet Lotus. Please allow me to use your base as the venue. Hi, I would—" As y/n was to busy chanting these words to herself over and over, she unknowingly bumped into someone as they turned the corner.

"PARTY!" She shouted, wrapping the flyers around her chest to keep them from flying. Y/n looked up to see who she ran into, only to see a lost expression from the person.

"...Party? I love parties!"

"...Oh! It's you! The one who smiles a lot!" Y/n gleamed, grinning at the peach haired boy.

"Nahoya Kawata, but everyone calls me Smiley." He exclaimed, leaning down to y/n with their noses just inches away. "What are you doin roaming the streets blindly? You could walk into traffic."

"Ah, you're right! I should be more aware!" Y/n panicked, her face going blue.

Nahoya cocked his head to the side. She's so jittery, it's adorable!

He then noticed the papers she was holding. "Flyers?"

"Hm? Oh! These are for your leader!"

"What?...Oh you mean Mikey!"