vision

when you see the "~~" symbols, play the song above!

"YOU GUYS NEED TO LEAVE?" Emma whined to Aanya and Akira, her eyes pouting along with her lips

"YOU GUYS NEED TO LEAVE?" Emma whined to Aanya and Akira, her eyes pouting along with her lips. "But I was having so much fun!"

"Me too!! I don't wanna go!" Aanya cried so loud, that it made Akira plug her ears.

"Me either but...We have to go, right Aanya?" She whispered the last part, but y/n and Emma were barely able to hear it.

Aanya paused, glancing to y/n for a moment. He sighed. "...Yeah...We do."

"Oh, okay...I'm glad I got to meet you two!!" Emma waved, turning to head back with the main group. "Y/n, you're still staying, right?"

"Y-Yeah! I'll catch to you guys later!" Y/n waved back, watching Emma run to Draken's side.

She then turned back to Aanya and Akira, who seemed a bit down. "...Don't be upset! I'll see you all tomorrow, right?"

This seemed to have irked Aanya, because he quickly looked up with sad and guilty eyes. "Y/n I—"

"Yes. You will." Akira stepped forward and tightly hugged y/n, patting her head gently. "Have fun tonight. We'll see you later, okay?"

Akira's voice was soft, softer than she had ever heard before.

"...Yeah..."

Akira pulled away, Aanya taking the stand. He quickly pulled y/n in, hugging her as tight as he could. "...See you later, y/n."

"...Mhm, bye Aanya. Have fun with your dad!"

"...I will..." He stepped back, taking Akira's hand and walking away.

They both turned over their shoulder, waving to y/n. "Bye. I love you." Akira smiled.

"I love you too, y/n!! A lot!!!" Aanya shouted as they became lost in the crowd.

"I love you both!!" Y/n yelled, standing on the tip of her toes and waving. When they vanished from her line of sight, she fell back onto the balls of her feet, her shoulders falling.

...They tell me they love me all the time, but...that felt different...

Y/n suddenly felt arms wrap around her, them picking her up off her feet. She yelped, the human dragging her down the alleys of the booths and away from the crowd.

She squirmed in the person's grasp. She tried to scream, but they had their hand covering her mouth to prevent any sound from escaping.

They finally set her down against a tree trunk, forcing her back against it and towering over her.

As she looked up through her panicked eyes, she realized it was a person dressed as a ghost, with a white sheet over their body and jagged eye holes cut out.