knock out

A USUAL TUESDAY AFTERNOON for Baji

A USUAL TUESDAY AFTERNOON for Baji. Since everyone else was in school during the day, he'd do 1 of 4 things;

1. Play with the stray cats that came to his room.

2. Fight people.

3. Hang out with Draken and Mikey.

4. Eat.

Today, he was doing number 2. Though he wasn't planning on it, he found himself in a little...pickle.

He was originally on his way to complete number 4 on his list—eating. Walking to the supermarket, he ended up getting into a verbal fight with over 15 boys from one of the West gangs, named Yuna. That verbal fight...

was now turning into a physical one.

"Quit your yapping and swing if you wanna fight so bad!!!" Baji smirked, pulling his hair back and tying it up into a ponytail.

"This boy really wants to get his head beat in!!!" One of the boys laughed, smashing his hand into his fist.

All 15 boys started to crowd around Baji. This is annoying. They cornered me into this dumb brick alleyway. Not that it matters, cuz I'll kick their asses anyway, but this still pisses me off. I just wanted some fucking noodles.

"Lemme try out my new bat!" A pink haired boy exclaimed, twirling his wooden bat between his fingers.

Step by step, they were closing in on Baji. If he swung first, there was a good chance he'd leave himself wide open. So what does he do? Wait to dodge an attack? Or take initiative and—

"Baji?"

The boys all froze. Baji felt himself panic once he heard the familiar, airy voice. ...You're kidding.

They all turned to see y/n standing at the end of the alley, holding a bag of groceries. She was dressed in black pants and a white shirt, meaning she probably skipped school for the day. Her head fell to the side. "...Are these your friends?"

THAT'S WHAT SHE ASKS ME FIRST?!

Baji growled to himself. "Y/n, get out of here—"

"Whose this chick?" The pink haired boy with the bat smiled.

"Why's she interfering?"
"It's probably his dumbass girlfriend."
"Let's beat her up too."

"...If you aren't Baji's friends, then why are you crowding around him? Are you going to hurt him?" Y/n started to walk forward, making Baji break into a nervous sweat.

LEAVE. LEAVE. LEAVE. NOW.

"Please don't hurt him. I was actually on my way to his house to bring some noodles, so I'd like to eat those with him." Y/n held up the plastic bag which she was carrying.