beach

"BEACH TIME!!!!!" Mikey laughed, jumping around his bike in his black swim trunks

"BEACH TIME!!!!!" Mikey laughed, jumping around his bike in his black swim trunks. "Beach!!! Beach!! Beach!! Beach—"

"Mikey really likes the beach, huh?" Takemichi sweat dropped, hopping on the back of Draken's motorcycle.

"Yeah, a little too much." Draken sighed.

"Geeeeeezzzz, it's too fucking hoooot for early Septemberrrrr!" Baji whined on his bike, wearing bright red swim trunks.

"You sure hate the heat, huh Baji?" Chifuyu giggled, wearing dark blue swim shorts.

"Can the girls hurry up? I wanna go swimming!!"Nahoya whined, revving the engine of his bike.

"They'll be out soon." Mitsuya assured.

As soon as he said that, the corner store glass doors slid open, then turning to see y/n and her friends leave with snacks and cold drinks.

Rei was wearing a pastel purple two piece and a white beach jacket, her white hair pulled up into a high ponytail.

Akira was wearing a blue one piece, her red glasses making her bi-colored eyes stand out.

Y/n was wearing a black two piece, her wearing her hair long.

And Aanya was wearing bright green swim trunks, his long hair pulled back into a man bun. "We've returned with the food!!!" He cheered.

"You actually are a dude!" Nahoya exclaimed, poking Aanya in the chest with his finger.

"You thought I was lying?" Aanya laughed, hopping onto the back of Nahoya's bike.

"Y/n, since your bike is still being fixed, you can ride with me." Baji pointed his thumb behind him, revving his engine.

Y/n's eyes lit up thoughtfully. "Thanks Baji—"

"No." Rei grabbed y/n's wrist and hugged her, facing her away from the boy. She glared at Baji furiously. "I won't allow you to have your arms wrapped around his bare torso as we drive to the beach."

Baji's brows dropped, along with his shoulders. "You made it weird, you beanstalk."

"I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ABOUT WHEN YOU PUNCHED HER, YOU VAMPIRE!"

"I SAID I WAS SORRY!!!"

The day marked September 5th, marking one month of Sweet Lotus and Toman's alliance. And of course, knowing y/n, she invited the boys and the girls to the beach to celebrate!

 And of course, knowing y/n, she invited the boys and the girls to the beach to celebrate!