party planning

"BIG BROTHER!!! THE PRETTY GIRL IS BACK!!!" Luna shouted after opening the front door, y/n's face flushing with embarrasment

Mitsuya tumbled out of his bedroom, his cheeks pink. "Luna!"

"H-Hi Mitsuya." Y/n waved, nervously chuckling.

"I thought we were banned from speaking to each other

"I thought we were banned from speaking to each other." Mitsuya questioned, placing a can of tea down in front of y/n as she sat at his kitchen table.

"I know but...I'm going to lift the ban!"

"Seriously?" His brows raised as he took a seat in front of her. "Thank god. We were all going crazy, not being able to talk with you guys."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Nahoya kept whining about how we wanted to talk to you or Aanya. Chifuyu was saying something about 'losing his chance with getting an upperclassman girlfriend', and Baji just seemed even meaner than usual. Everyone was just in a weird mood." He laughed.

Y/n's shoulders dropped. So the ban didn't make anyone happy...I just messed things up again...

Mitsuya noticed a shift in her attitude, instantly making him panic. "It's nothing to be sad over, though! We don't blame you for putting the ban in place...To be honest, we all fought while you were meeting with Hanma...So, in my opinion, the ban was a good call."

"Thanks but..." She cut herself off, lifting the mood again. "I want to throw a party!"

"A party? That sounds like a great idea." He smiled, crossing his arms over his chest. "Where are you going to host it? Who will you invite? Are you going to make the food?"

Each question he threw at her made y/n gag and her head spin, her eyes practically swirling in her skull. "I-I hadn't gotten that far. I was hoping you could help me."

"Oh, me? Sure...There's a fall festival happening downtown. Though Halloween is a month away, they're allowing people to come dressed up and stuff. Why don't you just invite everyone to go as a group? That way the only thing you have to plan is a costume and getting everyone together?"