repair

"GAAAAHHHHHH ITS SO HOTTT!!!!" Takemichi sobbed on the concrete floor, rolling from side to side

"GAAAAHHHHHH ITS SO HOTTT!!!!" Takemichi sobbed on the concrete floor, rolling from side to side. "Isn't it mid August!? What's happening!?"

"Heat wave, I guess—Pass the wrench." Draken pointed behind him, keeping his eyes on the motor bike he was fixing.

Takemichi and Draken were hanging outside of a motorcycle repair shop that Draken often visited. He'd sit outside and work on bikes for free, so Takemichi decided to come and watch him. Though it was a Monday, he had a day off from school, and he was bored out of his mind.

"Oh, sure." Takemichi reached to his left,
pulling out a metal tool from a red box. He tossed it to Draken, who caught it swiftly.

Draken examined the tool, before growling at Takemichi. "This is a screwdriver. Not a wrench."

"...Oh, heh heh, oops—"

"What do you mean 'oops'!? It's not hard to tell the difference!" Draken growled, prompting Takemichi to formed a shield with his arms.

"I'm sorry!"

"Excuse me."

The two boys looked up to see a girl standing in front of them, dressed in a white button cardigan, the sleeves to big for her arms. She also wore a beige plaid skirt, black shoes, and white leg warmers—a school uniform it looked like. She wore her red hair in a high ponytail, the vibrant color revealing her identity.

"Oh, it's you!" Takemichi gasped, examining her.
"Y/n, the leader of Sweet Lotus!"

"Huh that's you?" Draken's head fell to the side. "I didn't recognize ya in those clothes."

"I went to school today!" Y/n grinned.

The boys then noticed she was holding a red motorcycle by the handles. "Is that your bike?" Takemichi asked.

"Mhm! I actually heard from Nahoya that a boy named Draken fixes bikes..." Y/n turned to face the boy with the braid. "That's you, correct?"

"...Yeah."

"I'm still trying to remember everyone's names, forgive me." She bowed her head, before kicking out the stand of her bike to let it stand on its own. "Do you think you could fix my bike? If you aren't busy, of course! If it's a hassle, then don't worry about it!" Y/n panicked, waving her hands around so fast that they left an after image.

"I'm not busy." Draken grunted as he stood to his knees, guiding the bike he was previously working on to the side to provide room for his new patient. "What's wrong with it?"

"The engine keeps sputtering, and sometimes it won't start at all." Y/n explained, taking a seat on the concrete next to Takemichi. "Which is a problem, because that's how I get to school, and the Sweet Lotus meetings."

"Hm. Sounds easy to fix." Draken took a seat, preparing to work on her motorcycle. "I can fix it in at least 2 hours, tops."

"For how much?"