coffee

Y/N WAVED GOODBYE TO HER SCHOOL FRIENDS as she exited her middle school campus

Y/N WAVED GOODBYE TO HER SCHOOL FRIENDS as she exited her middle school campus. She reached into her backpack, pulling out her phone. Since it's a Friday, I won't be holding a Sweet Lotus meeting! She thought excitedly, walking past the busy shops, cornerstore, and cafes.

Maybe I'll ask Aanya if he wants to go shopping! Oo! Or Akira might wanna see a movie? Maybe I'll have Rei come over and we can have a sleepover! Or I could visit Baji, I'm sure a stray cat has-

...Nevermind...

Maybe Hanma can tutor me some more?—

...Nope...I don't want to see him at the moment...

It's been a whole week since I put the Lotus-Toman ban in place...Did I do the right thing? I mean, no one is fighting but...I miss hanging out as a big group...

I miss talking with Takemichi.

Visting Draken at the bike shop.

Playing with cats at Baji's.

Being with Nahoya.

Laughing with Chifuyu.

Relating with Mikey on a leader level.

Wearing clothes Mitsuya designs.

...It was all so much f—

Y/n face rammed into the chest of a young boy, so hard that pain shivered from her nose and straight to her brain.

"Ouchie!" She threw her hands over her face, dropping her flip phone onto the ground.

"Hm? Are you alright? I didn't see you there." The boy bent down and picked up her cellphone, handing it to her. "...It doesn't look broken, so that's a plus."

Y/n peered through her fingers to see him grinning at her. He had black hair with bleached strands, a mole under his eye, and a tiger tattoo on his neck. On one of his ears, he had what looking like a bell hanging as an earring.

"O-Oh, I'm sorry!!" She threw up her hands, before politely taking her phone.

The boys eyes went round. "Oh...You're really pretty."

"Huh?—"

He suddenly leaned in closer to her face, placing both hands on her face to cup her cheeks. "Did I bruise your nose? I would hope not!"

"I-I'm..." Y/n's voice cracked, her expression flustered from how close this gorgeous boy was to her.

"It looks okay...Are you busy?" He smiled.

"M-Me? No—"

"Are you hungry? It's on me."

"Hanemiya Kazutora?" Y/n repeated the boys name, sitting across from him in the diner booth

"Hanemiya Kazutora?" Y/n repeated the boys name, sitting across from him in the diner booth. A cup of steaming coffee was placed in front of both of them, Kazutora stirring a pack of sugar into his drink.

"Yep. I like the way you say it." He grinned, making y/n's heart flutter. "What's your name?"

"Y-Y/n L/n!!!" She blurted.

"You seem nervous. Never been on a date before?"

DATE?!!!??

Kazutora watched as his words struck a nerve in her, her face even more flustered than before. He scoffed, pleased. "You can relax. We're just having coffee! My way as apologizing to you for nearly breaking your cute face."

"R-Right! I'll relax!!"

She won't relax. "...You looked like you had something on your mind. I mean, before you ran into me, of course."

How did he know? "Yeah, I actually was..."

"What's wrong? Wanna talk about it?"

"Oh, I couldn't possibly do that! I don't want to bother you about my own problems, Hanemiya..."

Kazutora leaned back against the booth seat, his head cocking to the left. "You can just call me Kazutora. Also, I don't mind. I mean, I don't know anything about you, so I can be totally unbiased."

He's right...I do need a fresh set of eyes on the situation...

"...I have two separate friend groups, you see...At first they did not get along, but after I brought them together, they were able to see eye to eye, or at least tolerate one another...But recently, they had another brawl, I think."

"You think?"

"W-Well, I didn't see it happen. But I know it did. You could call it...a vibe?"

"Oh alright. Go on."

"So I sort of said that we should all take a break from each other. We aren't allowed to communicate anymore...But...I miss the other group...A lot...I miss all of us being one...I just don't know what to do."

"...Hm. Girl drama I see?" Kazutora leaned forward, placing his hand on his chin.

"Oh well...Most of them are boys."

"Ooooo even more interesting...Well, we don't you just bring them together again?"

"Bring them together?"

"Mhm! Help them to move past their differences...Halloween is coming up. Why don't you throw a party?"

"A party..." She suddenly gasped, making Kazutora flinch. "Of course! A party! That's what I did before! I just need to do it again!!"

"Yeah! It should work." He smiled.

"I need to start planning right away!" Y/n grabbed her book bag, leaving the booth. "Thank you so much Hane-Kazutora!!" She bowed her head.

"I'm glad I could help. I hope I'll see you around." He waved.

"Yes!" And with that, she sped out of the cafe, a rush of adrenaline filling her body.

I know who I need to go to!!