09 | Only the truth

It's been two hours now

Where the hell are you?

Both Satoru and Itadori are in the kitchen, eating at the dining table.

The boy with pink hair had just woken up a few minutes ago and went on a rant how people can be so picky with their bread. Satoru could only offer him a mushroom soup as he knew nothing about making and selling bread.

Now here they are. Itadori, now aware that Satoru's probably wondering why you still aren't home, tries to be quiet with slurping.

The only reason the boy hasn't recognized Satoru as the gojo's heir is because he's previously from sendai and didn't know much about the two clans ruling tokyo. a bonus is just Satoru not being widely known.

"Is miss Y/N gonna be home?"

Satoru spares the boy a glance before returning to looking at the door that led to the forest. he felt nervous for some reason and contemplated about running out and finding you himself.

'Calm down..' he reassures himself.

"Soon, i think. Hehe." he replies.

Itadori, eyes on his bowl, then speaks up.

"Say.. What's your relationship with her, Satoru-san?" he ask.

Satoru cringes at the name. he had no choice though- using his last name gojo is risky. definitely when Itadori's the type of boy to just yell out his name. for now, Satoru would be referred to by his first name.

"Like a close best friend." Satoru is hesitant to say, memories of ieiri and geto on his mind.

To be honest.. He doesn't know if you're on that level with him. you two felt so close to eachother yet also far.

Slept in the same room, yet hiding a lot of secrets. He respects your privacy and vice versa, but the you getting involved with jujutsu thing is making him want to bother you about it.

Though Satoru has to admit- you two are great with filling in the parental role that Itadori needs in his life.

Itadori raises a brow. he looks up, eyes meeting Satoru's bandages. how's his hair standing like that..?

"Really?"

Satoru hums.

"Really!"

soon enough, both men hears shouting from outside. Itadori's startled when Satoru suddenly stands up, quickly rushing outside.

"Satoru?! Satoru!"

you're sweaty, head aching, and you look like a mess. carrying a grown child is never easy- mostly when you had just fought her and carried her back to your house.

you're relieved to see Satoru opening the door of your kitchen. on the other hand, he's shocked to find you with a body in your hands.

Itadori's the first one to actually rush to help you.