10 | A fair trade

"Where's Y/N?"

"Where's Y/N?"

In a dark alleyway, with no street light shining at them..

..is Nanami and the Gojo family's informant. Both stood where no other civilians can see them. Though they didn't need to worry much about getting spotted since no one really goes out this late, they're still being cautious.

"She had to take care of personal business. Now, shall we start?" Nanami says, "i'd like to leave as soon as possible."

Like the hooded man in fron of him, he's leaning on a wall, arms folded across his chest.

"Eager? Hehe.." the man laughs, "Oh well. What'd you have?"

"I've heard a few rumors about a curse user lurking around Tokyo." Nanami starts, "More specifically, the infamous sorcerer killer."

'What a ridiculous name.' Nanami thought. Do people have no taste nowadays? What the hell is a sorcerer killer?

"That's all i have. Y/N should have news about her property and trespassers, so it's best that you pay her a visit next." Nanami says.

This is some dirty work he agreed on doing, but at least it's paying well. All the murders happening.. The illegal gambling.. Selling organs..

Discover the problem, look for evidence, search for a location, then wait until the both of you can tell the informant. Sometimes, one of you has to interfere and handle the problem yourselves.

Your conscience couldn't stand being a witness to such crimes..

'Oh the wonders a jujutsu gives.' Nanami thought. He wouldn't have this type of job if it wasn't for him being a known sorcerer.

In his words, this work is shit but pays well.

"Very well. My turn." the informant says, "The Gojo clan has a big problem."

Nanami raises a brow, his interest piqued. He slides both of his hands in his pockets.
The man takes Nanami's silence as a sign to continue.

The informant takes a deep breath.

"You know the prison realm, Nanami? The one being shipped through the four clans so no one would be able to steal it?"

Nanami nods.

"A few curse users has stolen it when the item was being transferred from the Kamo clan to the Zen'in clan."