Authors Note

i hate authors notes so much but i decided it was time to let you guys know whats up.
I took a little hiatus and i actually wrote the next chapter back in november well in the middle of my chapter or shall i say the end my laptop had shut down randomly for updates . I was beyond angry and ever since then i haven't even thought about trying to rewrite the chapter. It was long and i finally had answers to all the cliff hangers going on in this story ! They're were so many twists to come! Sadly i cant even remember half of them!! I'll be definitely updating this week though. The places i wanted this story to go and the things i wanted to occur will probably not be happening i will be making up a whole new chapter. You guys have no idea how mad that makes me!!! But before november and my hiatus i wrote a second Stydia story. I have a few chapters of it made and by that i mean like 15-20 chapters. Its called Our Inevitable Fate and I'm not so sure i wanna post it up but let me know your thoughts on that as for this book the next chapter will be posted this coming weekend into the beginning of next!Just thought id finally let you know!Thank you so much for reading! -Gabby :)