"I will never leave you."

Allisons POV

"Scott?"

I walked into see him lying in a puddle of blood.

"Scott? Scott? Wake up Scott! Please." I pleaded crying over him.

I took his hand in mine. Ice. Ice is what he felt like cold, lifeless, as if ice was replaced in his veins.

"Oh my God. Scott. I love you Scott wake up please wake up." I wrapped my arms around him and cried til I fell asleep in his lifeless arms. Then it felt like I was falling down a never ending pit of darkness. I opened my eyes with dried tears on my face, mascara on my pillow, on my pillow? I was shaking. I'm in my bed. It was a dream, all just a dream.

I called Scott. Tears started welling up in my eyes as I heard the phone ring twice then three times... he finally answered. I heard his sweet voice,

"Hello. Allison are you okay?"

"Umm yeah yeah I'm fine. I just, I- I love you that's all."

"I love you too. Allison are you alright? I'm coming over."

I would've objected but I wanted to see him so bad. No. I'm Allison Argent and I don't need a boy to come to my rescue or a werewolf, I can take care of myself.

"No Scott. I'm fine. I got to go ready for the party. Pick me up at 9. Okay I love you."

"Love you too."

I hung up before he could say anymore.

I quickly got in the shower letting the water pour on my body. I was strong and independent. I didn't need Scott. I just needed to make sure he was okay. It was just a nightmare. A surreal nightmare.

I got out 20 minutes later and blow dried my hair. I put on my makeup- concealer, mascara and eyeliner with red lipstick. I put on my new sleeveless, black dress that I bought with Lydia today. I curled my hair and slipped on my black heels. I threw on my pendant and looked in the mirror. Stiles texted me they were outside.

"Hey guys." I said getting in the back seat.

"Hey " they said in unison.

"Allison are you feeling okay."

"Yeah I feel fine. It was just a nightmare."

"You fell asleep?"

"Yeah I don't know how actually."

"Me and Lydia fell asleep too" Stiles said with a wide grin on his face.

"How is she? She was nervous about Jackson earlier."

"She's fine or better now. I hope." he said stopping at a light.

"Good"

"I have a bad feeling about tonight. Her and Jackson." Scott said.

"Why?" Stiles asked.

"I don't know. Just a feeling."

"Scott your a werewolf not psychic. Stiles don't listen to him."

"Excuse me."

"Okay were here." Stiles said turning off the car.

LYDIAS POV

It was 9:30. Jackson would be here in a half hour.

*Beep*

Stilesthesexybeast- hey how ya doing? theres nothing to be worries about I'm sure he just wants to talk.Awh he was checking up on me. Wait he changed his contact name. That's what he was doing the other day on my phone. I never bothered to ask.