Missing

STILES POV

As we were running through the woods. I could see 3 figures fighting in the distance.

 "Yep those are definitely werewolves and oh there's Scott."

  We stopped.

 "Ok, so what are we going to do ?" Lydia asked.

I would've answered back but Allison interrupted, "Scott!"

There was no longer 3 figures. There was one, Scott. He was lying on the ground. We ran over to him.

"There was one. I don- don't know what it was. It attacked me and Derek. I-I don't know where he is. Where's Derek? Where is he?" He said panting.

Allison knelt down beside him.

"Are you alright?" she said calmly.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm healing," Scott replied.

We walked over back to my house. Scott was explaining what happened.

  He was at Derek's loft before anything happened until they heard a high, shrieking noise that almost sounded like Lydia's banshee screaming. "We followed the noise, until we saw the thing it was huge, slimy, with sharp objects coming in and out of his body. It looked like his whole body was awkwardly throbbing, it was disgusting." He stopped for a breath and then continued. "Whatever it was charged at us screaming, but the weirdest part was it stood on its hind legs."

"Then one of its needles went straight through my stomach."

"I think Derek went after it.''