"This isnt gonna be good."

STILES POV

        I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing. I swung my hand over and clicked the "snooze" button.I was feeling groggy and exhausted. I couldn't fall asleep last night. The thought of Jackson and Lydia together kept me up all night. Scott says I'm overreacting but they've had history and Lydia was head over heels about Jackson. He treated her like she was nothing but she is everything. And no matter what he says or does to her, she always would end up with him but that wont happen this time. I wont let it.

        LYDIAS POV

        I woke up at 5:30 to get ready for school. I brushed my teeth and washed my face then took a shower. After I got out, I picked out my outfit, a sleeveless, red skater dress with a black, leather jacket and my favorite black wedges. I blow dried my hair and curled it with my wand. Then I did my makeup- mascara, concealer under my eyes, foundation, and powder. Then I smeared red lipstick and just a bit of black eyeliner.

        I was fixing my hair and makeup in the mirror when I heard Stiles' car horn outside. I checked my outfit and ran out the door. I was walking to his jeep, watching him wait for me holding the passenger's side door.

"Thank you Stiles." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek and hopping inside.

"Yup." he said emphasizing the "p"

He looked cute. He was wearing a plain, red t-shirt and jeans with matching NIKE'S . His hair was gelled up, giving it a sort of spikey, messy look.

"We match." I said enthusiastically.

"Were just that alike." he said laughing and putting the keys into the ignition. 

"You look amazing." he said.

"Thanks Stiles. So do you." I could feel my cheeks turning red.

We spent the rest of the car ride listening and singing ot the radio. Once we arrived at school. I kissed Stiles goodbye and walked over to Allison. Stiles went over to Scott.

"Hey girl!" I said.

"Hey I've missed you!" she said.

"You too. It feels like its been awhile since we've hung out."

"Yeah, because it has! Lets hang out tonight after school. Shopping?"

"Of course!" I said.

"Oh I have to tell you something." I said thinking of Jackson.

"Jackson's coming over tonight at 11." I said rolling my eyes.

"What? I thought he was in France?" she asked walking over to our lockers.

"Yeah, well he is just visiting and wants to meet up."

"This isn't gonna be good." she sighed.

"Tell me about it." I huffed.

Then the bell rang.

A/N

Sorry this chapter was pretty horrible, just a filler for next chapter