Griever/Werewolf

Allisons POV

I knew I had to tell Stiles, Lydia, and Scott about the Griever. Even though I knew I was just pushing it aside. I will call Lydia, Scott, Stiles, and Isaac and have them come over. I texted Lydia. I knew Lydia would tell Stiles and Stiles would tell Scott and Isaac would then find out.

Hey we have a lead on our monster its called the Griever. I will explain at my house tonight at 8 .

Okayy I'll spread the wordd.

Make sure Isaac and Scott find out tooo.

Of course. It was 7:00 and tonight I just wanted to hang out like we did a couple days ago. No drama just fun. But I knew that couldnt possibly happen, not in Beacon Hills. Every now and then I wonder what my life would be like if none of this existed. I probably wouldnt be here right now, I wouldnt be in this town, I wouldnt have met Scott, or my best friends, but my mom wouldnt be dead either .

The door bell rang, interrupting my thoughts.

Who would be here this early? I went over to answer the door. Scott?

"Hey sorry I showed up an hour early but I need to tell you something. Well 2 things. "

"Come in. Is everything alright." I asked worried.

We walked into the office, where weve been keeping the weapons.

"Oh yeah yeah everythings fine. Well not fine Dereks missing, and theres the griever on the loose but besides that everything is good."

I nodded, confused.

"Yeah so we havent been able to hang out lately and theres so much getting in the way. I was thinking maybe we could go out for dinner or a movie or anything. "

"I'd love that. It has definetely been awhile since it was just the two of us."

He nodded .

"Maybe we can do something tomorrow night? How does dinner and a movie sound?" he asked.

"Yeahh that would be greatt!"

"And the other thing was that me and Mr. Stilinski went to check out Derek's loft. "

I nodded anxiously waiting for him to get to the point.

"Yeah and well we ran into this griever with no eyes right. And it shapeshifted into a werewolf right in front of me. But then it disapearred right after. "

"Did the werewolf have eyes?"  I asked curiously.

"Uhhh.. No . I dont think so."

"You can remember if something had eyes or not?! Scott?!"

"I dont know. I cant remember. I was scared and I went into werewolf form. There was so much going on. "

The doorbell rang again.

That must be them.

I went to answer, Scott following from behind.

"Hey Lydia. Hey Stiles."

I led them into the office as I spoke. I told them about the Griever and the things its capable of. Scott told them about the shapeshift and I spoke again about how that was definetely not in the beastiary.

"Our monster is a griever and a werewolf? Well that makes things alot easier. " Stiles said rolling his eyes.

Scott sighed.

"We still have to find Derek." he said.

"Lydia can you please use your banshee powers to figure something out?!"

Stiles was raising his voice more out of panick then anger.

"I dont know. I cant feel anything. " she said quietly.

"Do you know if he is dead or alive?! Anything?! Your a banshee this is your area of expertise!" Stiles said .

I interrupted. "There is nothing we can do anymore. It almost feels like were stalling. We are going to go out find Derek and find our griever-"

"slash werewolf." stiles interrupted.

I looked at him, annoyed.

"Sorry" he said quietly.

I continued.

"We are going to go out find the griever slash werewolf." I said looking at Stiles.

He nodded smiling.

I smiled back.

"Then we are going to kill it and rescue Derek."

"Shes right. Lydia do something search around the woods see if anything helps." Scott said.

"See if you get any of those weird deathly feelings." Stiles said. "I will go with you, to keep you safe."

He said wrapping his arms around her and kissing her cheek.

Lydia nodded smiling up at him and then gave him a quick kiss.  Ive never seen her so happy before.

                                                    ********************************