"I want you."

STILES POV

Lydia and I were driving back home. I took her hand and kissed it. Her skin was so soft, I wanted her  now.

"Lydia?"

"hmm" she said turning from the window.

"Where we going?" I asked.

"My housee. "

"Okay. "

I drove into Lydias driveway. I kissed her on the cheek.

"Um hey Stiles my mom is away on a buisness meeting. Can you spend the night?"

"Of course." I said kissing her soft lips.

                                                         ***************************

LYDIAS POV

"I think Im gonna hop in the shower. I will be right back."

"Can I come with." he asked hopeful.

I giggled.

"No."

I walked into my bathroom shutting the door and locking it behind me.

I heard him knock when I was about to get in.

"Come on Lydia. This isnt fair."

I opened the door slightly. I looked at him and whispered in his ear.

"No."

Then I shut the door and got in the shower.

"You are such a tease!" I heard him scream from the other side of the door.

STILES POV

I cant believe her. Teasing me like that. I have to admit its sexy but if she is gonna play hard to get I can too.

        She walked out dressed in her pajamas. She was wearing a purple V-neck t-shirt and striped purple and black shorts. Her hair was up in a bun with no makeup and she was still beautiful. She was mine, all mine. I couldnt resist her.

I slowly walked up to her while she was looking in the mirror on her dresser. I wrapped my arms around her waist and began kissing her neck. She turned around kissing my lips. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance and she accepted. My tongue explored her mouth. I picked her up grabbing the back of her thigh and we made our way to the bed. I threw her onto it and pulled my shirt off. I layed on top of her. I pushed my tongue into her mouth. After a couple minutes she slowly pulled away out of breath, her hair a mess. She quickly took her shirt off and threw it to the side of the room. Then I took my pants off and did the same. I kissed her lips harder this time, more passionate then I made my way down her neck, then her body. I went back up and kissed her lips gently.

I whispered in her ear.

"I want you."

and I got her.