Fight

LYDIAS POV

I could feel it Derek was closer to death. Someone had to help him, soon. Stiles is frozen behind me with his hand in mine whispering in my ear about how everything was going to be okay and to stay calm. Even though I was relatively calm . I knew Stiles wasnt. He was trying to comfort me when he was scared out of his mind. He may not be able to protect me the way Scott can protect Allison but I dont care about that. He still has his bat but not at the moment, sadly. I dont think it would have helped much any way. I just want to believe it can, I want to believe that right now he can. I want Stiles to be my knight in shining armor and take me away to safety. We had to do something now.

I know that Stiles probably has a million thoughts going on in his head but then he spoke.

"Scream." He whispered.

I had forgotten that my shrieks can signal Scott and well Derek and anything mythical that I or in this case we were in trouble and maybe it could even scare the griever.

"Once again you are a genius." I said to Stiles looking straight ahead at the griever.

He squeezed my hand and then I screamed. I screamed with all the anger and all the fear inside of me. I screamed louder then I ever did before. Stiles couldnt hear anything but he still stood there in shock rubbing my back trying to comfort me. I probably looked in pain right now but I wasnt when I scream I feel powerful I know im doing something that will save some one. But sometimes im too late hopefully not now. My scream got louder after that not on purpose this time but I knew Derek was dying he was on the edge of life and death. We had to leave like right now.

Next thing I knew Scott ran out of the woods in wolf form. His eyes were glowing bright, red the color of an alphas eyes. His claws had come out and he charged toward the griever. They began battling one another Scott slashing the grievers clear, disgusting pulsing body. Its metal shards were contracting and its mechanical like arms were shifting. Isaac came up behind the griever, now both Scott and Isaac were fighting against it. Allison was farther away though her and her dad, Chris were shooting arrows at the griever that contained some type of poison inside.

Stiles pulled at my arm dragging me inside the house. We were running through the house looking for a door. Stiles called me from the other room.

"Lydia over here come quick."

I rushed towards him and I saw it there was a door leading to a basement. We carefully and slowly walked down the stairs.

"Stiles?" I said shaking.

I was scared horrified actually. He turned and oooked at me. I could see it in his eyes he was worried and frightened. He took my hand immediately knowing what I was going to ask.

We continued down the staircase. Once we reached the bottom we turned a corner but nothing was there it was just a big, empty room.

I looked at Stiles confused and he gave me a puzzled look then nodded. We walked down a hallway and there was another door. This time when we opened it we heard Derek whimpering at the bottom of the steps in pain. We rushed down quickly helping him up. Then he spoke.

"The grie-ever it-t broug-ht me he-re i-ts a shap-e shiff-terr. A per-sonn did thi-s but the-y were wearing a mas-k and t-hey tran-sfor-mmed into i-tt . "

"Who?" Stiles asked confused.

"Okay Derek were gonna get you out of here and take you to Deatons."

He was beaten up so badly. It looked as if he had been stabbed. He had claw marks slashed on his torso and blood soaking his white V-neck. Stiles helped him up the stairs and out the door. Once we walked out we saw Scott on the ground blood soaking his t-shirt and Isaac kneeling beside him. The griever was down on the floor with several arrows in its chest. Allison was running towards Scott and Chris to us. Chris and Stiles then helped Derek into Stiles jeep. Derek laid in the back seat with Scott while I sat in the passengers seat up front. Chris and Isaac stayed back with the griever and Allison followed us in her car to Deatons. Scott and Derek both passed out in the middle of our ride to the "vet."

The only thing I could think about was going to sleep right now. No going to sleep in Stiles' arms and thats exactly what im going to do tonight.